What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Mars Hydro FC-E3000 300w LED in a 39"x39" Mars Hydro Tent.. Absolutely powerful penetration. I've kept the light about 20-24" away from the taller plant, and let some of the shorter girls get lower light intensity because most fast plants dont love high intensity like the slower more tropical girls .
This is 2 of the faster girls in the tent.. Early phenos of my f1 haze cross......I had them rootbound and testing their ability to handle stress while i waited for sex on all the other strains, etc.... They got some damage early on from low humidity but they still thrived, and I have them in ideal humidity now.. Letting them get some lower temps now too preserve terps its definitely gonna be some quality bud.... This is day 52
20220712_122609.jpg
20220712_122708.jpg
20220712_123755.jpg
20220712_123832.jpg
20220712_123923.jpg

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
2 of the faster girls in the tent.. Early phenos of my f1 haze cross......I had them rootbound and testing their ability to handle stress while i waited for sex on all the other strains, etc.... They got some damage early on from low humidity but they still thrived, and I have them in ideal humidity now.. Letting them get some lower temps now too preserve terps its definitely gonna be some quality bud.... This is day 52 View attachment 18732739 View attachment 18732740 View attachment 18732741 View attachment 18732742 View attachment 18732743
that's some frosty monsters shots:love::love:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Is it fce10000? :D
Also, is it still square format or is it narrower on one side?
I find it very hard to reach all the way to the back under a 120cm wide light..
Btw, the pic name gave it away! Fce1000w.. finally a light named after the real wattage??

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Is it fce10000? :D
Also, is it still square format or is it narrower on one side?
I find it very hard to reach all the way to the back under a 120cm wide light..
Btw, the pic name gave it away! Fce1000w.. finally a light named after the real wattage??
haha, this is not fixed yet. we are collecting ideas from customers. it is still 1.2m wide.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
FCE-4800 operating with a 0-10Vdc controller. NL Haze Week 11:

DSC01961.JPG

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
FCE-4800 operating with a 0-10Vdc controller. NL Haze Week 11:

View attachment 18735386
What percent power you using at that distance? Looks well.. I mean I am sure it's very boring watching them inch forward.. :)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Putting on my best Scotty accent: 'Captain, the 480 is giving all it's got!' I did the 'sea of sativa' so I could lower the light and get more umoles across more flowers, which are at around 1000 in the center half. With the light around 12" away, the veg temps are 73 with the air 75*F.

Really any more light would just make the temps in there higher, because it would have to be raised higher above the canopy. More cool air would need to be pumped in.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Putting on my best Scotty accent: 'Captain, the 480 is giving all it's got!' I did the 'sea of sativa' so I could lower the light and get more umoles across more flowers, which are at around 1000 in the center half. With the light around 12" away, the veg temps are 73 with the air 75*F.

Really any more light would just make the temps in there higher, because it would have to be raised higher above the canopy. More cool air would need to be pumped in.
12'' away is the optimal distance for flowering phase. (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts