What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD # 1 Feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mr.pistil, sorry for my delay in the reply. There has been only 1 CBD #1 release and it's the one everyone is growing since its release (yours too).

CBD #1 seedline is a complex polyhybrid stabilized mainly for its chemotype, with recombined traits from all the lines involved in its breeding, you are not going to find a pure Erdbeer or Purpurea Ticinensis pheno in CBD #1 seedline. Based on the pheno, it may show more or less traits from each parental line.

Your plant looks great at the end of its flowering, should be ripe enough in 1-2 weeks since last pic was taken, depending on your taste.

mr.pistil

I harvested my CBD #1 on Sunday. Week 13, day 85 of 12/12, 144 days from seed. Today I trimmed her up and bagged her for lo n slo drying. As I alluded to in an earlier post, she is very frosty! My gloves were unbelievable coated with resin! Total wet weight was 422 grams/15+ Oz! She was vegged for 8 weeks. Dubi, thanks for the explanation re pheno expression, etc. So, who DOES she represent? 🤔

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment. Even though I tied the branches to the sticks, they still bent over from the weight!

D4E941BF-A0E7-4FE6-90A3-B6640967ADBC.jpeg
0BFE2AB9-D78E-4536-8AAB-5D346C2B35CF.jpeg
0E152025-E2E3-4307-ACBA-77CA23AD8407.jpeg

Humple W.

I harvested my CBD #1 on Sunday. Week 13, day 85 of 12/12, 144 days from seed. Today I trimmed her up and bagged her for lo n slo drying. As I alluded to in an earlier post, she is very frosty! My gloves were unbelievable coated with resin! Total wet weight was 422 grams/15+ Oz! She was vegged for 8 weeks. Dubi, thanks for the explanation re pheno expression, etc. So, who DOES she represent? 🤔

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment. Even though I tied the branches to the sticks, they still bent over from the weight!

Gorgeous! How does she smell?

mr.pistil

Delicious! My wife came downstairs while I was bagging and said, "holy shit, does it smell down here!" Always a good sign.

as far as the aromas - I’m terribly at identifying them - all I can say is it’s very fruity.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
2454.png
she is at week 4-5. got bit nute burning so watered with pure h2o for now. she is stretching one. better to go with lower than higher nitrogen level and same goes for potassium. resinous in early blooming. not very big colas yet but i'm not even looking for them. currently i'm happy with ace genetics. very strong grow which made me excited.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks and sounds wonderful mr.pistil :) You really managed to reach the potential of the genetics :yes:
Looking forward to hear your opinion after the curing!

Your pheno represents CBD #1 seedline, which is a blend of 75 % Cannatonic S1 and 25 % ErdPurt, then the result inbred one generation.

To find more obvious straight Cannatonic phenos in CBD #1 seedline is easy, since Cannatonic makes 75 % of the genetics of this strain, but as i commented you previously, you are not going to find straight ErdPurt (or Erdbeer or Purpurea Ticinensis) phenos, more a blend of some traits from ErdPurt with mostly Cannatonic traits.

Great news bsgospel ;) Please, keep us updated!

Nice resins wutwut! Yeah, like with Nepal Jam in the other thread, i also detect some burnt tips in your CBD #1.
Are you growing in soil ? What's the ph and ec in your watering and feedings ?

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i just tell you guys, wow. just wow!! cbd #1 has a lot of trichomes, a lot.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

yes dubi i'm growing her in soil. sorry but i don't count ph or ec. i gave her water for two times now (2 weeks) and she is still growing more haha. it is still very dark and showing burnt tips, so one more time water maybe..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great resin production wutwut ;) Glad you are pleased with her development! How would you describe her aromas now in late flowering ?

Azure

I gave a CBD # 1 Feminized to my buddy and he put in this thing called The Grow Box.
It looks really good so far and it has delicious bubble gum aroma.

image_2054240.jpg
image_2054241.jpg
image_2054242.jpg
image_2054243.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks perfectly healthy and happy at your friends greenhouse Azure ;) Thanks for keep us updated!

mr.pistil

Dubi, et al, just wanted to submit a final report on the CBD #1 plants/clones I grew. My first plant was from seed and went a total of 141 days from seed /85 days of 12/12. I took clones of this plant which I harvested a little early at day 75 of 12/12. They could have gone longer, but I needed to shut the room down for a bit.

As I mentioned previously, my plants were grown under full spectrum LED (Spydr X Plus from Fluence).

The resin production was phenomenal - these were some of the stickiest buds I've grown! I use the Lo 'n Slo method of drying - paper bags in the refrigerator with temps in the low 40s F for about 14 days. Once the refrigerator Rh% hits 45 F they go in mason jars and are burped for 10 days and end up with a final Rh around 60%. Once in jars, I had to periodically remove the buds and separate them from each other as they continued to stick together even though they were "dry".

Aromas and flavors included, bubblegum, tropical fruits and even a hint of licorice. Cannabinoid test results followed posted values. I've attached a copy of the test results.

Effects were subtle. I didn't experience any euphoria, just a (rather quickly) clear headed slowing down of my thinking, etc. Kind of like stepping back or a detachment from what one was observing. Typically, I can't do a lot of CBD at night, but found I can vape this strain without effecting sleep. I will definately grow this strain again!

mr.pistil (aka Med Man Mike)
View attachment CBD #1 (masked).pdf

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Dubi, et al, just wanted to submit a final report on the CBD #1 plants/clones I grew. My first plant was from seed and went a total of 141 days from seed /85 days of 12/12. I took clones of this plant which I harvested a little early at day 75 of 12/12. They could have gone longer, but I needed to shut the room down for a bit.

As I mentioned previously, my plants were grown under full spectrum LED (Spydr X Plus from Fluence).

The resin production was phenomenal - these were some of the stickiest buds I've grown! I use the Lo 'n Slo method of drying - paper bags in the refrigerator with temps in the low 40s F for about 14 days. Once the refrigerator Rh% hits 45 F they go in mason jars and are burped for 10 days and end up with a final Rh around 60%. Once in jars, I had to periodically remove the buds and separate them from each other as they continued to stick together even though they were "dry".

Aromas and flavors included, bubblegum, tropical fruits and even a hint of licorice. Cannabinoid test results followed posted values. I've attached a copy of the test results.

Effects were subtle. I didn't experience any euphoria, just a (rather quickly) clear headed slowing down of my thinking, etc. Kind of like stepping back or a detachment from what one was observing. Typically, I can't do a lot of CBD at night, but found I can vape this strain without effecting sleep. I will definately grow this strain again!

mr.pistil (aka Med Man Mike)

Nice!!! I have 3 phenos outside, hope I find something similar!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your feedback mr.pistil :) It's a real pleasure to read your positive review and to see such accurate independent cannabinoid results with the strain description. You really brought the genetics to its best potential :yes: