What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

Gloansy

27 days since flip
the tall one on the left showing pistils the one on the right no signs yet

Attachments

• photo2078491.jpg
    photo2078491.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 49

Cactus Squatter

Ya’ll SMH growers made me cave in last night and put another order in so I could get some of this… I’m really excited for it to get here and plan on a spring run of it.

Gloansy

27 days since flip
the tall one on the left showing pistils the one on the right no signs yet

so I wont be able to update this as the cops seized all my plants equipment and seeds (both from breeders and reproductions)
maybe see you sometime in the future take care

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
so I wont be able to update this as the cops seized all my plants equipment and seeds (both from breeders and reproductions)
maybe see you sometime in the future take care

Really soory to hear that mate. I had it happen to me many years ago and it caused major issues i my life at the time; I hope it's not too bad for you and that you have plenty of weed stashed away somewhere safe.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag and to this room Rlong :) Love the way you are dealing with your Super Malawi Haze indoors, a very sativa dom pheno, yet good yielding and with great indoor adaptability, please keep us updated. At what latitude are you flowering outdoors a SMH clone ?

Hola El Quijote, yo la verdad es que veo muy sana tu SMH para estar cultivada en maceta. Por ahora no parece que pida muchos más nutrientes así que sigue abonándola sin forzarla.
Your SMH looks very healthy to be grown in a pot. Seems she is not asking for much nutrients at this point so keep feeding without forcing her.

Hi Gloansy, i'm very sorry to hear it :( there's nothing more stupid than spending resources to look for gardeners and plants.
Please pm when you reach 50 posts, i will try to collaborate with your recovery.

El Quijote

Welcome to ICMag and to this room Rlong :) Love the way you are dealing with your Super Malawi Haze indoors, a very sativa dom pheno, yet good yielding and with great indoor adaptability, please keep us updated. At what latitude are you flowering outdoors a SMH clone ?

Hola El Quijote, yo la verdad es que veo muy sana tu SMH para estar cultivada en maceta. Por ahora no parece que pida muchos más nutrientes así que sigue abonándola sin forzarla.
Your SMH looks very healthy to be grown in a pot. Seems she is not asking for much nutrients at this point so keep feeding without forcing her.

Hi Gloansy, i'm very sorry to hear it :( there's nothing more stupid than spending resources to look for gardeners and plants.
Please pm when you reach 50 posts, i will try to collaborate with your recovery.

Hola dubi la verdad que estoy impresionado,es la planta que menos comenté en los seguimientos, para ser un polihibrido crece como una F1 o quizás más, estuvo casi 3 meses en macetas de medio litro, y crece más que las otras plantas que están en Maceta grandes, ahora entiendo lo que dice el catálogo que necesita espacio esta planta😊😊, y solo con 3 horas de sol y en maceta de 19 litros, no mido ph y tampoco ec, encuanto Corte la panama x bangi Haze , trasplantare la súper malawi Haze en la maceta de la panama x bangi Haze y que tengas más espacio para florecer, en crecimiento requiere algo más de nutrientes, pero ahora sólo le pongo la mitad de la dosis de bio flores ya que no me pide de momento muchos nutrientes, cometi algunos fallos como darle abono de floración cuando no lo requería pero ya está todo correguido, sin duda será la planta que más tarde cosechare en mis años se cultivo

Gloansy

Really soory to hear that mate. I had it happen to me many years ago and it caused major issues i my life at the time; I hope it's not too bad for you and that you have plenty of weed stashed away somewhere safe.

seems they did not find my stash in the garage
about 1/4 pound of seeded headbanger weed and over 100 seeds of repros of headbanger and zamaldelica plus destroyer x c99

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Hombre del mont :dance013:it took her sweet time to start to show off her qualities, but she's finally doing it now in late October and what a beauty :flowers2:How are her aromas at this stage ?

El Quijote

Súper malawi Haze Femenizada, a partir de ahora parece que lleva muy buen ritmo de floración, las ramas se están llenando de muchas flores y pequeñas ramitas no desprende olor de momento pero si tocas la flor me llega un pequeño olor parecido a la Haze x Kali China pero mucho menos intenso, será la última planta en cosechar 🥳🥳

Attachments

• photo2083044.jpg
    photo2083044.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2083045.jpg
    photo2083045.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2083046.jpg
    photo2083046.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2083047.jpg
    photo2083047.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2083048.jpg
    photo2083048.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 51
  • photo2083049.jpg
    photo2083049.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 56

El Quijote

37N scrog style

hola Hombre del mont Están estupendas y muy saludables😊😊 más avanzadas en floración que las mia, tenias razón con las hojas en garra hacia abajo tu también las tienes como yo pero no parece ser nada malo se ven bien, una pregunta hombre del Mont tiene olor o sabor a pino esta variedad? Como la describes en sabor y olor? Vi que el año pasado la cultivastes también

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Buenas Tardes
El Quijote
I did grow it last year but i can't rember the smell. I do remember that it smelt strongly fromquite early on in flowering. This years plant is a different pheotype. the smell is actually unpleasant!. it smells like something rotten and a slight smell of raw liver; not nice at all. The plant took a long ime to start to flower but recently has really started to put some wieght on.
last years plant was in my top 5 of the strongest weeds I've grown over the last 30 something years.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking good guys. Gloansy, sorry to here about your misfortune.

0BC620CF-C0FD-4E14-BC08-EBEF70F3CE0B.jpeg
0B643C3E-4651-4C95-ADAB-A2ECA35FDA35.jpeg

here’s the SMH clone I put out late. I’ll try and give more description the the aroma.

Knop

what is your top 5 ranking?

Buenas Tardes
El Quijote
I did grow it last year but i can't rember the smell. I do remember that it smelt strongly fromquite early on in flowering. This years plant is a different pheotype. the smell is actually unpleasant!. it smells like something rotten and a slight smell of raw liver; not nice at all. The plant took a long ime to start to flower but recently has really started to put some wieght on.
last years plant was in my top 5 of the strongest weeds I've grown over the last 30 something years.

Latest posts

Latest posts