What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi teide,

Yes, structurally she is definitely a Kali China leaner. Best wishes!

View Image
12/12 from seed, just showing its first pistils. Long way to go yet. Looks like it is kali china-leaning?
Brown spots are organic fertilizer spill.

Fronk enjoy friend ;) amazing gardening job you are doing lately, getting better and better with every cycle! :yes:

Red October

Thai chi plants are coming along better in their new environment, this is 18 days after flipping to 11/13, smell range between them are 2 with a floral smell, 2 with a more livery smell and one with more of a floral citrus smell. Can't see much variation between the growth structure but I do like the effect of the slightly more citrus one so far, it's not as focused and calm as the other 4 but it's does give a more electric effect. The bottoms are too bushy, but I'm going to use the smaller branches for clones

Attachments

• IMG_20201217_090553.jpg
    IMG_20201217_090553.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20201217_091038.jpg
    IMG_20201217_091038.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 89

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your Thai Chis look healthy and very uniform in early flowering Red October :) Looking forward to follow their progress for the rest of the flowering stage.

Happy New Year! ;)

Red October

Your Thai Chis look healthy and very uniform in early flowering Red October :) Looking forward to follow their progress for the rest of the flowering stage.

Happy New Year! ;)
thanks dubi and best wishes for the year ahead, very happy with the early smokes I've had from the Thai chi, I can recognize it's positive attributes, looking forward to how they turn out

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks superb Ilan :) Glad you like Thai Chi so much, i also rate the purple pheno among my all time favorites!

Thanks a lot for your pics and feedback. Enjoy! :yes:

Indika

ace-SEEDS-THAI-CHI-2021

ace-SEEDS-THAI-CHI-2021

My Thai Chi for the next Time

picture.php

A little bit Kalong for the start !

picture.php

picture.php

Have a good Year Lg Indika !!!

Last edited:
G

yep...

Attachments

• photo2029591.jpg
    photo2029591.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Humple W.

Speaking of Thai Chi... My order just arrived a couple of days ago. But now I have to decide what to run first, and I'm having great difficulty choosing between Thai Chi and Tikal. I briefly thought about running one of each, in the same 5 square foot tent (5.5 feet tall), but I don't know how well they would play together. dubi does one stretch much more than the other?
PXL_20210408_165001925.jpg

Fronk

A832204D-7CBD-40E2-9CAF-04B3A094A50C.jpeg
908BE9A3-1B6A-4A9C-BEB1-311913CAEA46.jpeg
72434302-B771-4103-96C7-0793097E22CC.jpeg
Great pics Fronk, like always.

Nice pheno you got, how's the effect?

Cheers Zientist.
Effects are pretty special, fairly strong energetic start with good focus but kind of calm Kali China style.
Terpenes are great, citrusy/melon really pleasant but fairly delicate, I’ve grown it twice now and second time was much better as it was colder during drying.
This is Thai chi x Sour D at day 29.

The Zientist

Veteran

Cheers Zientist.
Effects are pretty special, fairly strong energetic start with good focus but kind of calm Kali China style.
Terpenes are great, citrusy/melon really pleasant but fairly delicate, I’ve grown it twice now and second time was much better as it was colder during drying.
This is Thai chi x Sour D at day 29.

Hey Fronk,

I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to grow the variety and experience her ways.

Interesting cross btw. I assume the SourD is being quite dominant on the aroma? It's funny you bring Sour name up. I've always found that a few phenotypes from Thai Chi posted on this thread, to be quite similar in bud structure to it. Having the whole round swollen clustered bracts going, in a more equatorial package.

Latest posts

Latest posts