What's new

Thai Chi

LHC

My TC has cured for 3 months now. I sampled it yesterday, and have also tried it after 1 and 2 months cure. The development has increased potency and the psychedelic effect. The high is also richer, fuller and filled with layers. Very mellow an sensorial. I love using it for listening to music, watching a movie and cuddle with my wife.
I don´t know if it has more potential, but I love the way it is right now.
I send my heartful thank´s to @dubi for his high quality breeding. We are so lucky 😍

Mountainkush

I think it's cured already :D you can share Outback x KC report with us :D
Hey tranquilidade,
This one turned out to be pretty nice. I’d say it’s got some power and hits right away but not in an overwhelming way. Stays strong for about an hour before it mellows out. After about 2.5-3 hours it’s pretty much gone with no hangover type effects. Hits all in the head with no anxiety.

Compared to my Thai chi it’s a little heavier and relaxing without making you tired, where the Thai chi is much more bright and lively.
I find myself smoking the Thai chi early in the day and enjoy the outback more in the evening.
Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. I have some of the old school haze as well but haven’t had a chance to grow it yet.

Tranquilidade

Hey tranquilidade,
This one turned out to be pretty nice. I’d say it’s got some power and hits right away but not in an overwhelming way. Stays strong for about an hour before it mellows out. After about 2.5-3 hours it’s pretty much gone with no hangover type effects. Hits all in the head with no anxiety.

Compared to my Thai chi it’s a little heavier and relaxing without making you tired, where the Thai chi is much more bright and lively.
I find myself smoking the Thai chi early in the day and enjoy the outback more in the evening.
Looking forward to seeing how yours turns out. I have some of the old school haze as well but haven’t had a chance to grow it yet.
Thank you for your report. Based on your observations, it seems that your KC x OH cross is more on the KC side. Mine has just begun to flower, exhibiting that distinct KC creamy lemon aroma that I haven't found in any other KC crosses. It appears to be a recessive trait, but it's definitely present. Similarly, I've only encountered the mango aroma once in a KC x Panama cross, but it translated more notably into the flavor profile rather than the aroma.

Have you noticed any particular aromas developing after the curing process?

Hasch

learning and laughing
PXL_20240502_054903754.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

ThaiChi on the left, ~10 weeks of flowering

PXL_20240502_135919306.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

At least one seed growing happily.
Right next to her was the herming NewCaledonia (which I didn't catch in time) and I guess he/she/it spread its pollen.

What are your guys thoughts about this cross?
TC x herming NC
🤔

@dubi

Lebanizer

View attachment 18996434
ThaiChi on the left, ~10 weeks of flowering

View attachment 18996439
At least one seed growing happily.
Right next to her was the herming NewCaledonia (which I didn't catch in time) and I guess he/she/it spread its pollen.

What are your guys thoughts about this cross?
TC x herming NC
🤔

@dubi
Total bummer that you got a hermie but the incidental cross sounds kinda cool. You might have unintentionnaly started an R&D strain project :ROFLMAO:

Mountainkush

Thank you for your report. Based on your observations, it seems that your KC x OH cross is more on the KC side. Mine has just begun to flower, exhibiting that distinct KC creamy lemon aroma that I haven't found in any other KC crosses. It appears to be a recessive trait, but it's definitely present. Similarly, I've only encountered the mango aroma once in a KC x Panama cross, but it translated more notably into the flavor profile rather than the aroma.

Have you noticed any particular aromas developing after the curing process?
I definitely feel the effects lean more towards the Kali side for sure on the outback cross. The smell is mostly the same just a bit softer now. It’s hard for me to explain because it seems so complex but it has gained a slight mentholated note. It’s not sweet or fruity in any way. More like a cleans of spices and herbs with a hint of musk.

The Thai chi seemed to have the small structure from the Kalichina but the effect feels way more on the Thai side. It’s got quite a kick and last longer than the other one. I’ve been enjoying this one tonight and I shouldn’t be smoking it so late. It’s almost my bed time and I’m ready to f**king go.

Common Sense

If the Pollen came from a herming female, they are probably feminized seeds with a possible herming tendency. Doubt you would geht male plants from them.
But then, my New Caledonia #2 started out clearly male and then decided to switch to female completely.

Latest posts

Latest posts