Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the one I assumed to be the HP pheno at about 4 weeks now. She's taking a little while, but I have a good feeling about her. Dealing with a bit of nitrogen toxicity, I think. Hope to run her again.

Also popped the rest of my BH stash, just 3. We'll see how they turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiko View Post
      I guess I'll join the Bubba Hash party. This is my 3+ year old cut of Bubba Hash. It's always a favorite and will stay in my garden indefinitely. This is day 42 of flower and is best taken around day 63.
      View Image View Image View Image View Image

Sorry for the sideways pics, I just can't figure out how to change that.

Check out the size of those colas I guess you would keep her around.
      Just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll

Comment

Hash bubba 2020

What a joy to grow not fussy whatsoever. I'll keep her around at least until I can get a full pack of these
        Attached Files
        Just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll

Comment

Swelling
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello.
            Can anyone tell me if the round tip pheno here is a Hash Plant pheno? It's lighter green as the one with pointy leaf tip.
            I have three of these going.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Comment

9wks 2 days. Mostly cloudy still some clear. Aiming for 10 to 10.5 wk all cloudy and more amber trich to appear. Buds are super heavy and odorous! I love the phade on colors from green to purple. One of my favorite grows of one of my favorite plants. Thank you Dubi and Ace Seeds.
              Attached Files

Comment

How would you guys describe that smell from the BH? I've noticed the same smell on both. Sort of a perfume/floral smell. Reminds me a bit of something made of plastic/rubber once you open it from the packaging.

I know I've had weed that smelled/tasted like that before. It's definitely a very addictive smell.

Comment

Originally posted by kamyo View Post
                  How would you guys describe that smell from the BH? I've noticed the same smell on both. Sort of a perfume/floral smell. Reminds me a bit of something made of plastic/rubber once you open it from the packaging.

I know I've had weed that smelled/tasted like that before. It's definitely a very addictive smell.
                  Mine is not floral...much nasty. Rotten urinary smell.

Comment

Couple likkle early sample buds.
                    Attached Files

Comment

My four Bubba Hash plants..

The screen of green turned out to be more of a forest of colas, but a "little" defoliation took care of that and I'm expecting this to be a nice harvest in a few weeks.

hush's hidey hole

Comment

nice scroging Hush !...stems look nice and thick

Comment

Here's mine around 7 weeks. Looks like she has a few more, so I'm thinking probably 10-10.5 total. Similar smells as others have mentioned. Musky/funky perfume is a good way to describe it, I guess. Test smoke of another one I cut ridiculously early reminded me of the wood shavings used for hamsters and stuff. Very tasty weed. Great smells.

Lower buds

Comment

A few bud shots from day 42 of 12/12:

hush's hidey hole

Comment

Mine at 8 weeks hairs went red seemingly overnight sorry peeps I cant figure out this site
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here's an update on my garden...

Here's a Bubba Kush pheno:

And a Hash Plant pheno:

Flash on, just to look at trichomes:

I can't seem to take a good picture of the best-looking buds in the tent because they aren't on the edge, where I can get the camera. But for real, the hash plant phenos are sexy as fuck! I wish I could show you, but you'll have to wait for harvest, lol. I just can't get in there with the camera because of how overgrown it all is. Sexy as fuckkkkkk! They remind me of the way that "high grade" used to look in my neck of the woods back in the mid 90s. That was before rock-hard nugs (like the bubba kush pheno) were in vogue.

I never took clones of these because I plan on revegetating them to see which ones take to it. Whichever plants can be revegged will be kept. I can't wait for harvest now!

hush's hidey hole

Comment

Working...
                                X