What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a shot of some Bubba Hash just barely dry. Grew it in coco and had issues, so she didn't seem to want to finish, but still killer smoke. I uploaded the picture and then forgot I did any of that and just went and started watching videos. The perfect weed for not getting anything done. Fun weed to give your friends and watch them slowly melt away.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi KingCobra,

Bubba Hash, without any doubt.

hello dubi im looking for a solid indica heavy smoke and heavy yielder just getting back into it all over again any new ones or older ones to look out for advance thanks:)

Im'One

Heres my bubba hash mom and clones, i cut twelve nine rooted will be culling down to five today. They have diatomacious earth on them.

Attachments

• 20200327_191529-1.jpg
    20200327_191529-1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200327_191705-1.jpg
    20200327_191705-1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200327_192103-1.jpg
    20200327_192103-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14

StrongTree

beautiful purple hued, orange haired dense clusters of BubbaHash
love the the pine, spruce flavors hitting up against coffee backround
this one is a keeper.. running and vegging her offspring
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im'One

Bubba hash clones. Cut twelve from plant i re vegged fter smoking the buds...nine rooted, five were identical height and shape. These are those. Mom is ready for twelve more cuts...

kamyo

Veteran
Here's a shot of the pheno I'm smoking on today (#5). I've been fucking up big time on my grows, mostly overwatering since I get bored in the house with nothing else to do. Wouldn't be too bad except they're in plastic grow bags and those things breed root rot like crazy. I should have known better.

Big fan of any of the ones I've tried. About as relaxing as you can get.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely resinous buds guys :yummy:
Glad you are all enjoying with the resins, terpenes and relaxing effects of this Afghan.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Loving the terps off these bubba hash phenos. Can’t wait to get some nice deep sleep! Sounds so good right now.

42 days flower

Short, squat pheno
picture.php

Stretchy, longer pistils
picture.php

KingCobra66

Here's a shot of the pheno I'm smoking on today (#5). I've been fucking up big time on my grows, mostly overwatering since I get bored in the house with nothing else to do. Wouldn't be too bad except they're in plastic grow bags and those things breed root rot like crazy. I should have known better.

Big fan of any of the ones I've tried. About as relaxing as you can get.
View Image
now that's resinous good kamyo:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for sharing pics of your current Bubba Hash grow, BoldasLove :)

They look very well developed and well grown, as everything from your garden, first one is really chunky :yes:

Loving the terps off these bubba hash phenos. Can’t wait to get some nice deep sleep! Sounds so good right now.

42 days flower

Short, squat pheno
View Image

Stretchy, longer pistils
View Image

Fronk

Chocolate made from bubba hash butter.
:)

Attachments

• 6E9686EB-1F42-4537-AE45-E3DBB14A038B.jpg
    6E9686EB-1F42-4537-AE45-E3DBB14A038B.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 41

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Grassman friend :)

A pleasure to see you have found a place for our genetics in your amazing garden.
Hope you and your family are doing fine. Stay safe.

Hash Artist

Blonde and sweet

Blonde and sweet

Bubble hash from this strain is very blonde and very sweet. The smells are distinct during flower, wild honey, rose and forest fruit, sweet cereal malt. Lots of interesting phenos in this variety. Hard to choose one single keeper so for now I kept 3.:)

BoldAsLove

Veteran
I've found sweet cereal, floral, strawberry/raspberry too, Hash Artist. That's a very nice description. That cereal smell is the one that really took me by surprise. My #1 sticks more to the hashy/earthy side. All smell great as you said.

Fronk

Looking great bold as love.
Both outdoor plants I got last season have now been fully smoked and the jars after a full year smell like apricots.
Delicious :)