What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Caledonia Standard, Outdoor grow!

Tangwena

Veteran
So sweet that Zam should give you some flying experiences, crazy stuff great for parties and loosing your mind ha ha.
Whenever I chew that stuff I'm always amazed at how high I can get beautiful plant.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Well, another week has passed. The temperature has dropped even further and I have had to wear long trousers again for the first time this year. Three nights ago we firred up the woodstove for the first time.The marjority of people have harvested and the Caminos no longer smell of ripe weed. Thankfully my Girls, being all Sativas, don't really smell until your on top of them. The weed robbers hopefully have stopped now it's gettig cold and Mrs Del Monte and myself can go out at the same time again; for the last few weeks, one of us has been at home at all times and it's gettig frustrating now.
The early harvested Panama and the Zamaldelica are now mostly cobbed and the few colas that i kept of each for regular currnig are hanging up.

This morning we have Lenticular clouds, a sure sign that rain is coming (and the cats sense it too)

IMG_0826.JPG

Not the best examples I know, but Lenticular all the same.

Here's some i took just now
IMG_0861.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0859.JPG

Looks like the weather is coming
IMG_0827.JPG
But still time to enjoy a spliff in the sunshine before it gets here. Thats the NC in front of me. The SMH is behind me and the Panama and the Goldern Tiger are off to my right.

NC
IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0833.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0831.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG

Goldern Tiger; She's starting to put up trichs now and already has a strong tropical fruit smell.
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0848.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_0851.JPG

on the last shot you can see a little bit of catapillar damage. Once the wind drops i'll give her a final spray with the BT.

Panama
IMG_0836.JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG

She's coming down tomorrow. 25% amber. Tomorrow is the last day of this current moon phase harvesting window, bad weather is coming and our daughter is visitig and she, just like her Mum, loves to harvest. She's one of the few women i know that keep up with me when it comes to smoking (well almost).

lastly for this week is the SMH,
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_0841.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG
IMG_0843.JPG

One more picture this week, it's a shot from the roof, How many plants can you spot?

IMG_0862.JPG

i'll give you a clue, more than 3 and less than 5.

Attachments

• IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 72

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hehe, good times ahead for sure. Enjoy the harvest and making it a family affair. NC looks amazing and so does the Panama. :)

Tangwena

Veteran
Great rolling harvest keeping it all in the family as well you truly do have a blessed life my friend.
Nice close up shots of the buds as well that NC is crazy good looking cant wait to hear your report once cured.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Es que has tenido problemas con los ladrones de hierba, amigo? Tener un vecino Guardia Civil seguro frena a muchos... Por otro lado, el no tener perros y ser extranjero "guiri", te hace más "apetecible"...
Espero todo vaya bien.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
So far so good, no problems. I've grown 3 seasons at ths house. The first year i was in pots but the last two seasons I've been in the soil and I'm learning a lot about outdoor growing.
I think that being older and not looking like a "typical" dope smoker to the locals has helped. The town/village has many younger more hippie type foreigners and they are thought of as more the type to smoke weed. I never smoke in the village and have never bought from the Gitanos. Most people grow hybrids and the smell gives them away....Like i say, so far so good. We now have a Zamaldelica and a Panama hanging up/Cobbed. Now that we're into November the robbers should hopefully stop looking. Thanks for your kind wishes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful outcome and job Hombre del mont :dance013:i'm so excited and happy looking at your pics, guess you feel the same now at harvest time.
Glad you and your friend are so enchanted with the terpenes of your New Caledonians before harvest ;) It's truly a sweet exceptional strain, and i'm really happy you both are going to enjoy this new genetics soon!

Both Panama and New Caledonia look ripe enough to me from here, i would fully harvest them since it's not worth they get wet the last days of flowering before harvest with the rains we are having this week.

Tangwena

Veteran
Lovely looking buds there cant wait to hear your take on them once cured compared to the other stella buds you have harvested this year.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Happy Thursday to you all. Time for a little update. The wind has been awfull for the last few days and she took a bit of a battering. The smell is very strong now and very sweet but still not as sweet or as pungent as my friends horse shit grow.

These are the last few photos before the chop!.

S6000207.JPG
S6000205.JPG
S6000209.JPG
S6000212.JPG
S6000208.JPG
S6000213.JPG
S6000214.JPG
S6000211.JPG
S6000210.JPG
S6000206.JPG

The 3 of us have spent the afternoon in the November sunshine trimming and chatting. All good clean family fun.

This plant is an awesome yielder. Good sized colas and very sticky. Easy to trim. I found one seed whilst trimming. I'm very happy with this plant indeed.

And here she is now

View attachment
S6000215.JPG
S6000217.JPG
S6000218.JPG

Thanks Dubi and the team.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Thanks brother, she's my best yielding plant this year, but saying that, the SMH has put on a lot of flower in the last 2 weeks and will also produce well; The GT is starting to look good also. Looks like we're set up for a bumper harvest this year and lots of differently made cobs.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Hombre del mont for such fantastic grow report and results :hotbounce and for your interest on trying our newest sativa releases!
A pleasure to admire your bountiful harvest :smoke: Wish it provides great moments during the upcoming months.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Today i visited my good friends at the "horse shit grow", as i do most Saturday mornings. The bulk of the plant was harvested many weeks ago and over the last few weeks the lower branches have been finished off. I was supprissed this mornig to find that there was still quite a lot of small buds still not harvested and they had turned a deep purple/black!. There was no hint at all of purple on the plant at anytime durring it's growth. I did get one purple stemmed plant, but that was a male and we had nowhere to grow him.

Unfortunately i didn't have a camera with me. My friend said to me that she was so busy with the horses, the new baby and that she'd trimmed "So much F'ing weed" this year that she wouldn't get round to finishing it!. Now it just so happens that Mrs Del Monte just loves to trim!, so i kindly offered to take it with me and return in a few weeks with it all jarred up. My friend was so pleased that she said, "In that case, keep half of it for yourselves". Whoa! there's several Oz there.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

There are still some milky pistals, a lot of amber and something i've never see before; Bright red and clear pistals, the colour of the pomegranite pips! I'm very excited to try her.

Whilst out today, i bumped into another friend and was given 2 little bags of his to try, both heavy duty indicas. I Love this time of year!, Oh and i forgot to say, we had 24c in the shade today!

I'll be back i a few weeks with a smoke report.

need4weed

Veteran
Well, another week has passed. The temperature has dropped even further and I have had to wear long trousers again for the first time this year. Three nights ago we firred up the woodstove for the first time.The marjority of people have harvested and the Caminos no longer smell of ripe weed. Thankfully my Girls, being all Sativas, don't really smell until your on top of them. The weed robbers hopefully have stopped now it's gettig cold and Mrs Del Monte and myself can go out at the same time again; for the last few weeks, one of us has been at home at all times and it's gettig frustrating now.
The early harvested Panama and the Zamaldelica are now mostly cobbed and the few colas that i kept of each for regular currnig are hanging up.

This morning we have Lenticular clouds, a sure sign that rain is coming (and the cats sense it too)

View attachment 17979659
Not the best examples I know, but Lenticular all the same.

Here's some i took just now
View attachment 17979677 View attachment 17979678 View attachment 17979679

Looks like the weather is coming
View attachment 17979658 But still time to enjoy a spliff in the sunshine before it gets here. Thats the NC in front of me. The SMH is behind me and the Panama and the Goldern Tiger are off to my right.

NC
View attachment 17979664
View attachment 17979662 View attachment 17979667 View attachment 17979665 View attachment 17979661 View attachment 17979660 View attachment 17979663

Goldern Tiger; She's starting to put up trichs now and already has a strong tropical fruit smell.
View attachment 17979671 View attachment 17979672 View attachment 17979669 View attachment 17979670 View attachment 17979668
on the last shot you can see a little bit of catapillar damage. Once the wind drops i'll give her a final spray with the BT.

Panama
View attachment 17979676 View attachment 17979675 View attachment 17979674 View attachment 17979673
She's coming down tomorrow. 25% amber. Tomorrow is the last day of this current moon phase harvesting window, bad weather is coming and our daughter is visitig and she, just like her Mum, loves to harvest. She's one of the few women i know that keep up with me when it comes to smoking (well almost).

lastly for this week is the SMH,
View attachment 17979687 View attachment 17979686 View attachment 17979683 View attachment 17979682 View attachment 17979684

One more picture this week, it's a shot from the roof, How many plants can you spot?

View attachment 17979680
i'll give you a clue, more than 3 and less than 5.
@Hombre del mont not sure what country you reside in, but to me, it looks like paradise

Montana199

Gracias mi amigo. Estamos en el sur de España, en la región de las Alpujarras; muy salvaje y virgen. Muchas personas de ideas afines aquí viven una vida más básica.
Español: Hola bosquimano, me interesa saber cómo fue el informe de humo de Nueva Caledonia, creo que va a
Para ser elegido para sembrar esta temporada, saludos.
Español: Hola hombre de monte, estoy interesado en cómo fue el informe de humo de nueva Caledonia, creo que va a
ser una elegida para sembrar esta temporada,un saludo

Latest posts

Latest posts