What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This new website is terrible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Change with improvements is one thing. This just sucks.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For want of where to post this; I appear to have another member's messages and subscriptions.

Breadwizard

My two most used features for browsing are either gone or hidden:

My posts

I used these to see where on the forums activity is happening. Way better than sifting through each forum individually. Has anyone found these features?

fuutang

Hello,
why almost all the upgrades are for worse?... Why? Good by, my eyes can't see more of this new design.

There are some advantages, like you can paste HTML right in, and the post is almost perfect requiring only a few tweeks. But I used to like to look at recent posts, and it's like pulling teeth to find em. Heh.

fuutang

There are some advantages, like you can paste HTML right in, and the post is almost perfect requiring only a few tweeks. But I used to like to look at recent posts, and it's like pulling teeth to find em. Heh.

Furthermore, I can't find stuff. It takes ages to navigate. 👎 The animated smilies are also missing; replaced by run-of-the-mill smilies & gifs.

Hey, this thread is really true, I can't find the threads like before, now the site seems a social network more than a forum...

fuutang

Lot of pages crashing. Message says - 502 Bad Gateway. Refreshing the page gets you back. But it's sooo often. Heh.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I'm an optimist, no more like a realist. I don't allow pessimism to set in, we're on a weed forum FFS! Am I impressed with:
  • the skin, absolutely not!
  • the current functionality, absolutely not!
  • navigation, anyone got a GPS!
  • my post/new post, no longer existent. I don't give a rats ass WRT "trending"
  • friends & foes, where the F do you edit...
  • the clear all forums, an extremely useful tool. BTW this isn't FB!
  • no link to albums for posting in threads!
Oh since we are new, and I know you got that functionality, it is either true or false or 1 and 0. Members should have the ability to not see threads, in the same way we select to subscribe to threads. e.g the shit show that goes on in Speaker's Corner. The trending list, as current, would you imagine the shit show that could have caused without the function last fall?
Kudos for all the hard work, because having previously owed an online business, I do know what needs to happen. Now, start tweaking :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

My posts

I used these to see where on the forums activity is happening. Way better than sifting through each forum individually. Has anyone found these features?

Yeah I want that back too. I just monitor a few threads which is now kind of painful.

Dr.King

Veteran
Greetings all, I don't mind the site. I really liked the old school site. Kinda what made Icmag, Icmag Imo. Now Icmag just looks like another grow site that's already out now which I won't name. Happy growing all.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran

My posts

Go to your profile and see all your posts, your most recent are there. Not sure about new posts yet.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Different for sure

<<--. I got downgraded from a "donor" to a "supporter" in the process. I always thought the donor part was more important than the supporter. (cock n balls vs jock strap kinda deal).

One tip i have discovered is the >> thing on the post index page. Hit it and you go to the last post put up

We lost the PM via rep feature also.

Status
Not open for further replies.