What's new

2020 Florida Legalization Thread

Hopefully we the people can petition for home grown or do something if they get in and Sensible FL doesn’t.

Peaceful Protest if not...

They should at least make Home Grown legal for Medical Marijuana Patients...

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
I love the FLA...

picture.php

iBogart

Veteran
Hopefully we the people can petition for home grown or do something if they get in and Sensible FL doesn’t.

Peaceful Protest if not...

They should at least make Home Grown legal for Medical Marijuana Patients...

I was thinking the same thing. We could always look forward to 2022 to get a home grow on the ballot. But Washington state went legal years ago and I think they still don't allow home grows.

What's not known yet is what the penalties will be if you get caught with a home grow if Make It Legal Florida comes to pass. I don't have much faith in our Republican leadership in this regard.

dddaver

Veteran
Yesterday in the mail I got another petition from Make It Legal Florida. The no grow, even for medical, big money pushed bs. All filled out with my name, address and voter number already on it. This one came in an envelope with big words, Pot Weed Marijuana Cannabis, printed on it. So I tore the petition up and on the back of a part that had no personal info I wrote THIS IS BIG MONEY AND BIG PHARMA. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE and mailed it back in that addressed postage paid envelope they were so considerate to provide.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Yesterday in the mail I got another petition from Make It Legal Florida. The no grow, even for medical, big money pushed bs. All filled out with my name, address and voter number already on it. This one came in an envelope with big words, Pot Weed Marijuana Cannabis, printed on it. So I tore the petition up and on the back of a part that had no personal info I wrote THIS IS BIG MONEY AND BIG PHARMA. YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE and mailed it back in that addressed postage paid envelope they were so considerate to provide.
I saw it and started to fill it out but!

They want too much information about me.

voter reg#? why? D or R determination? Florida is further along in the legal arena than I ever thought I'd see. But still not loosening it grip on illegalities.

Could you imagine big sugar growing weed!??

iBogart

Veteran
I saw it and started to fill it out but!

They want too much information about me.

voter reg#? why? D or R determination? Florida is further along in the legal arena than I ever thought I'd see. But still not loosening it grip on illegalities.

Could you imagine big sugar growing weed!??

Voter number and affiliation is public info. They already have that info on you. If you look at the petition form, it's already printed on it. All you have to do is sign it and drop it in a mail box. Pre paid postage even.

bucketswithsoil

Healthy looking plants. What lights are you using and what's the strain?

The light are made here by a fellow cool ass member....I'd have to ask him again the wattage/power..(was strictly MH and HPS forever,so this is my first run with em)...

The bushy one to the left is a pre98Bubba...and the other one is a TT(triangle trip)... Here's what the look like now ..

picture.php
picture.php

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Voter number and affiliation is public info. They already have that info on you. If you look at the petition form, it's already printed on it. All you have to do is sign it and drop it in a mail box. Pre paid postage even.
The ones I saw were blank.
Yes public record but now you're giving them permission to use the information by signing it. Not that they dont use it now already.
Sorry bogart I just dont trust them to do the right thing.

MILF is dead, thank goodness!

I’ve read that some senator/politician has introduced a Bill to legalize recreational Adult use with no vertical integration necessity.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

I’ve read that some senator/politician has introduced a Bill to legalize recreational Adult use with no vertical integration necessity.

I'm not sure what you mean by MILF, I know what I think it means not the samey same.:biggrin:

Just read that 'Rec' is dead for 2020 here in Fla.

iBogart

Veteran

Yup. They started too late. I think the signatures they gathered could be used for 2022. They claim they have collected over 700k signatures but due to the timeline constraints, they will not be verified by the Feb. 1st deadline. They have filed a lawsuit to challenge this deadline to verify signatures as the rules have changed to make it more difficult to get a petition on the ballot.

With a republican ruled legislature in both chambers, the bill introduced to legalize is dead on arrival.

See Ya'll in 2022.

I'm not sure what you mean by MILF, I know what I think it means not the samey same.:biggrin:

Just read that 'Rec' is dead for 2020 here in Fla.

Make It Legal Florida lol

Not the other good one lol.

Oh, well, the Medical scene is improving steadily. Just wish we could grow our own legally.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Make It Legal Florida lol

Not the other good one lol.

Oh, well, the Medical scene is improving steadily. Just wish we could grow our own legally.
On the Treasure Coast, the dispensaries are 'out' of buds (flower:)) most the time. And what is left comes in around 20%THC.. which isnt bad but one must have to have an in when the 28% Buds come in.. BTW, when you can get it, it comes in at $53/eighth. $53 X 8 = $424/OZ.:moon:

bucketswithsoil

On the Treasure Coast, the dispensaries are 'out' of buds (flower:)) most the time. And what is left comes in around 20%THC.. which isnt bad but one must have to have an in when the 28% Buds come in.. BTW, when you can get it, it comes in at $53/eighth. $53 X 8 = $424/OZ.:moon:

The reefer my wifes buddy brings over from time to time she gets from the place call trulieve....shits wack as fuck,and barely i mean barely gets ya stoned.....

So i proceed to tell her,theres no way in hell im going less then 40$ a 1/8...then she starts with the well i only pay this for a eighth...and im thinking to my self "yea u get it so cheap,cause the shits fucking hay"...top shelf is what im pumping out,and being away for a little while growing,now my buddies know im back on the scene...they have been patiently waiting.....

So overall,from what ive seen tbe shit is hay....but then at the end of our conversation she says..."well u can get 1\8 for about 50"..."but thats there HIGHER END shit"....would love to c what there get 50$ for actually... Nevertheless b safe and sound everyone....

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
The more I've been in the perview of 'Medical', the more i see and hear them (doctors and dispensaries) .. they advise about terpenes and push them and not too much mention of THC% unless you ask them. While I'm not well read on aroma therapy seems that they are nothing but terps. NO? I guess there is the physiological well being to aroma therapy and if ya never did the THC part, you'd buy it. I will reiterate, the buds are OK at 20% thc, whatever it smells like and at 22%-25% is pretty good if you can get there to get some before its gone and if you do et some (2x18 allowed) you can be sure that there will be no more when you go back, even tomorrow. I quit the oils.. too much on my lungs..

I saw that the CEO of MedMen (one of the Companies that fought Home Grow) is resigning February.

They were one of the worst dispensaries: didn’t offer flowers, etc. Maybe they spent too much money fighting Home Grow?!

Hopefully they turn around.

Better yet, hopefully we get Home Grow soon.

It’s ridiculous that Medical patients cannot grow their own medicine!

Latest posts

Latest posts