• Show
Clear All

• wwoww
    replied
    just picked up some wedding cake pounds for 800 from mexicans. mendo deps

Leave a comment:

• wwoww
    replied
    I need a mexican plug like the ones that got busted in la. everyone knows weed is just about money. my old norcal guys robbed me and packed up when I went down and took time. I never snitched on any of them and when I got out they had nothing for me and weren't even able to be found. fuck them.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    lol,, I was gonna say... Quality for1k$ per pack something ain't right..

Leave a comment:

• Storm Shadow
    replied
    Indoors are like 1800 +

even with the light dep flood … below 1k must be some hay stacks

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    prices below 1k for ins

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    prices are in the shitter, shutting down 2 warehouses, fuck this shit. peace out

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    These daze they have earth mapping sats and compare the last photos with the new ones. Changes like buildings are flagged. How do they think that they can hide such an operation?

Leave a comment:

• Brother Nature
    replied
    Originally posted by username474 View Post
    There was another 370,000 plants along with the 33,000 units, I think that was factored into their cop math.

Yeah, imagine what they don't get caught with.

Leave a comment:

• username474
    replied
    There was another 370,000 plants along with the 33,000 units, I think that was factored into their cop math.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    The sheriff is not where you would get accurate pricing. If even that were true that's 37K$ per pack that could be in the right pockets.

The black market is in my blood but those people are the scum market

Leave a comment:

• HHILL
    replied
    but according to the sheriffs they were getting $37,500 per unit. I envy those prices!!! lol........ mush have been the Runtz
    Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post

I could care less if those people get busted.. I hope more of them are put out of business. Those are the people that cause pricing issues. If they were not part of the supply/demand picture prices would stay stable much longer.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Originally posted by carson View Post
    If you care about prices you should care about everything in the supply/demand equation
    I could care less if those people get busted.. I hope more of them are put out of business. Those are the people that cause pricing issues. If they were not part of the supply/demand picture prices would stay stable much longer.

Leave a comment:

• carson
    replied
    If you care about prices you should care about everything in the supply/demand equation

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Who cares about those large scale illegal cartel greenhouses?. I sure don't ... Those are the operations that hurt everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Storm Shadow
    replied
    What’s going on Antelope Valley is widespread throughout all of California … Anza to NorCal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X