X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musigny23
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Lots can affect the price. The longer it sits the less it's worth. Price's change all the time. A fresh batch that sold for 3 won't fetch the same after a few months.
    True for indoor but well grown outdoor narrow leaf types like hazes get better with a few months of proper curing. Done right, there should be no loss of value.

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    ins for 24

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Lots can affect the price. The longer it sits the less it's worth. Price's change all the time. A fresh batch that sold for 3 won't fetch the same after a few months.

Leave a comment:

• HL45
    replied
    Saw real deal top shelf aaaplus fly at 4 in LA. Same folks had quality indoor on their desk from 2 to 26..
    last year highest ticket I heard from a trusted source was 65 in LA... people coming in to " get the zahzah"

Markets all over the place....

its more about who ya know vs what ya have, but alot of what people consider amazing indoor is not up to par with the stuff that's getting 4 plus. Great weed no doubt but theres a few more levels to this..

Tons of good looking great smelling greenhouse stuff that doesnt smoke well. 12 to 18..

Leave a comment:

• BYF
    replied
    Different markets.

https://www.laweekly.com/the-most-ex...-of-4-20-2021/

Leave a comment:

• CrushnYuba
    replied
    So all these people were saying 4+ a unit for ins. Now I'm hearing 22. Did the market dip big time or are they just different markets?

Leave a comment:

• DoobieDuck
    replied
    Hammer.... "vending to strangers it's too risky at my age"....agree buddy, being careful more important than anything. Good luck and best withes..DD

Leave a comment:

• 914safbmx
    replied
    i'm hearing numbers going up for quality outs, and staying the same for dumpy ones. are things thinning out already or are people pulling my leg? the junk seems to be plentiful this year but if shopping for anything decent you gotta piece it all together chunk by chunk. still talking outs and cheaper GH btw

Leave a comment:

• HHILL
    replied
    I’ve been hearing 9-12 for outdoor in Bay Area

Leave a comment:

• Davesnothere420
    replied
    Nor cal*

Leave a comment:

• Davesnothere420
    replied
    What y'all hearing for outdoor in nor calno

Leave a comment:

• JetLife175
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyfespan View Post

22 for indoor og

that sounds about right.

Just let some go for 24 but dude wanted to pay that much. I would have been cool with 22 all day considering the market right now. Supposed exotics Aka runtz mints, cakes, pies etc are going for 2-4 points more.

Leave a comment:

• carson
    replied
    Originally posted by Lyfespan View Post

22 for indoor og
    Up 2 points since a week and a half ago? Nice

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by asilsweater View Post
    Stay on topic , tickets in so cal???
    22 for indoor og