What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SO im in a Facebook group. California regulation watch group that is admin by a high profile canabis Lawer. Basically this is what happened, 80% plus of LEGAL growers/ distributors/ retailers got robbed, JACKED HARD like armed organized groups of guys used the protests as cover. The CDC had all there address published on the internet for the last two years. This shit was fucking easy for these guys. They have ben waiting for this to happen, Ive seen hella Cctv footage, shit is savage as fuck. So that's one reason why prices are up. All the back door legal plugs got hit harrrrrrd .....probably by the same people they where serving out the back in the first place. BTW ins in ca are 23-3k. otherwise its some boof.
If you got the hook you can get deps for 15, but prob 18 for good ones. A little bird supplied all this information. Back to 2005 prices bb

Im assuming they have some form of insurance right? They cant just eat these losses entirely right? Legal shop so should have some form?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
You're right Babba....you've got a tough job trying to keep stoners from going off topic. Keep up the good work, without you this great site would be muddy.

What does a pound of 100% Haze or other long flowering landrace sativa cost in California now? What's available? I would imagine it's rare as , but Cali is a big place and I'm sure there are growers in the south that can finish long season plants in January and February in commercial qtys

Are there any growers offering wholesale quantities of "Malawi cob style" vacuum/fermented cured bud?

Curious questions. Would those long legged sativas be cured properly? 6 months or more? That’s where the ticket is for pure sativas. Minimum 6mos up to a couple years.

Doubt anyone is doing cob commercial but would love to hear if anyone is.

sdd420

Veteran
Curious questions. Would those long legged sativas be cured properly? 6 months or more? That’s where the ticket is for pure sativas. Minimum 6mos up to a couple years.

Doubt anyone is doing cob commercial but would love to hear if anyone is.

There’s a company up here that cave dries/ages sativas on the branch for six months. Some killer crosses for sure, it’s Kiona brand from western Washington. Peace sdd420

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The local cops took 1900 pounds from some humongs here, another 100 plus from another spot. Paid 3 for a single pack of some really nice fire og. Waiting for a partner to dry his crop. 32 to everyone else, 28 for me for white angel :biglaugh:, it pays to have friends in low places.

Hey packer:flowers2:I know this is a West Coast thread ....but some of you guys might be interested that I’ve Just recently achieved 5K for a AAA primo unit of Mac number one.....:hotbounce

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
There’s a company up here that cave dries/ages sativas on the branch for six months. Some killer crosses for sure, it’s Kiona brand from western Washington. Peace sdd420

Cool. I’ll check them out.

Edit...looks like they cure for up to 8 weeks. Nice, but still not even close to where a pure sativa could be at 6+ months cure.

gsxr97

Veteran
Sorry if this is dumb question but what are RS11 and Zoap? I’ve never heard of them . I need to get one of these primo cuts rocking in my indoor . Been looking for Mac 1 everyone talking bout in NorCal but haven’t sourced anything as of yet.

RS11 and Zoap going for 6400 on the west coast

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Got this off IG

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The biggest issues im having is figuring out exotic from real exotic lol. Hell Ill just let them go for an even 4k :D

rolandomota

Veteran
Brick weeds too expensive on the low end it's more like 150 to 800 depends where you live and who you know and damn a gram ain't shit imagine paying 20 that's crackhead prices or meth even fucking 10 for a gram wtf a gram is the morning first smoke shits crazy theirs more weed now than ever these prices just show everyone wants the biggest slice and yea it gets you high the brick don't believe the haters

Latest posts

Latest posts