What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

fabvariousk

Veteran
This thread was cool when the posts were like this:

renamed og kush - dollar amount - location

This thread started to gay out when it went all Tupac/Biggie

I don't live on either coast therefore the best could not possibly be from either place:)

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
These prices are all assuming indoor/high quality etc....

SD(Unknown Cut)- 3-32/lb - Oakland
NYCD X G13 Haze(Tangerine leaning) - 3/lb - Oakland
Blue Dream - 26-28/lb Oakland (If you can find someone to buy it)
Chiesel - 28-29/lb - Oakland

These are all recent prices. I know people are still paying 31-32 for packs of OG.

The only thing people are paying more than 31 or 32 for is the Girl Scout Cookies. I've heard upwards of 4/lb, which is crazy out here. I'd have to sell one, before I believed it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive heard 32 on Headband in Redwood City, and even more for GDP. Like You said. It has to be top quality Indo Organic, grown to perfect ripeness, and cured in glass.

picture.php

I hear the Hawaiian Maui Wowi does pretty good as well.

picture.php

Top Quality Haze fetches what its worth as well.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These prices are all assuming indoor/high quality etc....

SD(Unknown Cut)- 3-32/lb - Oakland
NYCD X G13 Haze(Tangerine leaning) - 3/lb - Oakland
Blue Dream - 26-28/lb Oakland (If you can find someone to buy it)
Chiesel - 28-29/lb - Oakland

These are all recent prices. I know people are still paying 31-32 for packs of OG.

The only thing people are paying more than 31 or 32 for is the Girl Scout Cookies. I've heard upwards of 4/lb, which is crazy out here. I'd have to sell one, before I believed it.
YEP...just sold a pack of top-notch Indoor,CoCo grown Tangerine Haze for $3,200.00......and that was in Santa Cruz......but was very dank. Deep purple anything can get $3.5 still and sometimes as much as $4k in LA.....keep it green bros.

nomaad

Veteran
Girl Scout Cookies?

I did my research. Found a thread with supposed pics of GSC flowering... But then at the bottom of the post with the GSC pics there was... A PHOTO STOLEN FROM MY 2010 OD THREAD!!! and it was misrepresenting itself as being of Sour D bushes... (it was Blue Dream, Pimneapple Cough and Bubba)

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Girl Scout Cookies?

I did my research. Found a thread with supposed pics of GSC flowering... But then at the bottom of the post with the GSC pics there was... A PHOTO STOLEN FROM MY 2010 OD THREAD!!! and it was misrepresenting itself as being of Sour D bushes... (it was Blue Dream, Pimneapple Cough and Bubba)

Thats funny as hell! Sounds lika a good cross, by the way!

somoz

Veteran
Those prices seem high for wholesale? I feel like you're talking about one offs or up to 5 packs, for me wholesale means 10 packs and plus and those numbers are high imho. Also, are those consignment prices or did you get c.o.d. at the club? And all this hype, on this forum in particular about Girl Scout Cookies, is starting and has been getting really old. I've seen the produce, it's dank for sure but it's not a game changer and I feel like there's a crew on here that is just trying to rep it hard for some particular reason......

Bi0hazard

Veteran
CaliforniaWatch
Wholesale pot prices plummet in CA http://bit.ly/9wbalm

In some areas, prices have dropped to levels not seen since the Reagan administration launched a massive anti-drug operation known as the Campaign Against Marijuana Planting.

Wait... How did increasing penalties and thus risks, and busting more growing locations lower cannabis prices. If anything is would lower supply, increase demand and add extra risks that get factored into the costs. That statement made absolutely no sense, and tried to support a failed drug policy as the solution to itself.

Did anyone else notice this?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Those prices seem high for wholesale? I feel like you're talking about one offs or up to 5 packs, for me wholesale means 10 packs and plus and those numbers are high imho. Also, are those consignment prices or did you get c.o.d. at the club? And all this hype, on this forum in particular about Girl Scout Cookies, is starting and has been getting really old. I've seen the produce, it's dank for sure but it's not a game changer and I feel like there's a crew on here that is just trying to rep it hard for some particular reason......

If you're referring to me, I can assure you those prices are accurate.

For me single packs would be considered wholesale, if the buyer is not breaking it down. I think of a broker as buying 5-10 + packs.

The 32 on the sours is on the cuff, same as the 3 on the NYCD X G13 Haze. Cash they're 3 and 28 respectively. People are clearing 5 and 10 packs for those prices. Do you think that 27-29 is too high for wholesale in the bay? If you're vending to the clubs, you will probably get the same, but its more than likely topping out at 32 and that's on consignment. I did state that I've seen prices tick up a bit(on the wholesale and single tip) recently. I can't say that it's here to stay, but in the lull before the depos, greenhouse, and straight outdoors are ready. Prices are up. Anything over 3 for more than singles is a bit much, but I have heard 31 and 32 when it's something that is in demand or needed. If you're growing something that there is no demand for, then good luck with multiples.

I just vaped a huge bag of kief and sours, so if anything I wrote is confusing, my apologies :)

I'm not trying to hype the GSC. In fact I felt the same way. That either an individual, or a group of people, are hyping this. I've not seen it, but I got to smoke some oil and it was tasty. I can't speak on what it is, isn't, or will be. I have heard from buyers at a club, that it's being bought up by harborside, for over 4 a pack. They can only get one at a time from their vendor for that reason. I'm just sharing what I've heard, for those that are interested.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
GSC str8 Hype .... Dont believe it........ the best chances at finding the next great 4k+ will not be in genetics everyone and their mom has....more like genetics that are on some Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom Status...

Dont mean to talk to shit...but pay attention to Iranian Indica thread if you want to see where the next generation of Game Changers come from...
Genetics that have never been in game and that have smells/taste unlike any other genetics.... that sounds like something you could sell unlimited elbows for 4K+ all day :) These Genetics are going to write a new chapter in the Cannabis Culture worldwide.... everything else is hype

nomaad

Veteran
The picture is getting clearer and clearer that GSC is indeed mostly hype. But I still look forward to trying it and maybe growing it. Not looking for a 'game changer'... just new genetics to grow and enjoy.

I agree that new boundaries in taste and smells is going to have to be a part of anything that jumps ahead of proper OG in my own taste.. and seeminglty that of the marketplace at large. Iranian Indica sounds interesting. I have dipped into that thread for some light reading in the past... maybe its time to look at it again.

Midnight

Veteran
So if prices are in the 28 to 32 range in northern cal, what does everyone think is going to happen in a couple of months when all the outdoor starts flooding the market? Me thinks prices are going to tank.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I made these strains last winter. Lot of work

I made these strains last winter. Lot of work

Heres the work I did this last winter:

Real McCoy/VietnamBlackThai
Real McCoy/Oaxacan
Real McCoy/SalmonCreek/Orange Crush/Mexican
Real McCoy/Mango Haze
Dr. Grinspoon/VietnamBlackThai
GreenHazeThai/VietnamBlackThai
SweetTooth/Oaxacan
SweetTooth/VietnamBlackThai
GreenHazeThai/Oaxacan
GreenHazeThai/Mango Haze
GreenHazeThai/Nevilles Haze
Royal Haze/VietnamBlackThai
Royal Haze/Mango Haze
Royal Haze/Oaxacan
Royal Haze/Nevilles Haze
Nevilles Haze/VietnamBlackThai
SuperSilverHaze/Oaxacan
SuperSilverHaze/VietnamBlackThai
SuperSilverHaze/Nevilles Haze
SuperSilverHaze/Mango Haze
Tikal/Oaxacan
Tikal/VietnamBlackThai
Tikal/Nevilles Haze
Tikal/Mango Haze
Maui Wowi/Oaxacan
Maui Wowi/VietnamBlackThai
Maui Wowi/Nevilles Haze
Maui Wowi/SalmonCreek/Orange Crush/Mexican
Maui Wowi/Mango Haze
Panama/VietnamBlackThai
Panama/Oaxacan
Panama/Mango Haze
Mango/SalmonCreek/Orange Crush/Mexican
Mango/Oaxacan
Mango/VietnamBlackThai
Mango/Nevilles Haze2
VietnamBlackThai/Nevilles Haze2
VietnamBlackThai/SalmonCreek/Orange Crush/Mexican
VietnamBlackThai/Oaxacan
VietnamBlackThai/Mango Haze
LA Confidential/SalmonCreek/Orange Crush/Mexican
LA Confidential/Mango Haze
LA Confidential/Nevilles Haze2
LA Confidential/Oaxacan
and a half dozen others

Currently working with some older Humboldt strains from seed, never available from seed companies to my knowledge. And of course Headband,LA Conf, OG Kush, Sour Diesel,and GDP