A VP Kamala Harris Might Lead To Marijuana Legalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nzo_detroit View Post
    Last I checked anyone could pull legal money out of a bank account and stack it, take pictures of it, bath in it....etc
    If the amount is over $10,000 they WILL take notice...officially
    The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
    ——————
    “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
    Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
    ——————
    Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Originally posted by White Beard View Post
      If the amount is over $10,000 they WILL take notice...officially
      doesn't have to be 10gs either. was warned here when my mother died that moving more than 1 transfer over $3500 in a certain period of time gets you looked at as suspected of "dealing in cash". lots of vehicles are advertised for sale "cash only", so ... the feds hate it when you spend money & they don't know who to go after over taxes they feel "belong" to them. every time folks at bank questioned me, i told them that "we eat out a lot..." fuck 'em anyway.
      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
        I voted for that jerk. The deep state probably straightened his ass out, right after his inaugural ball.

CIA man: "Mr President, come in here. We have some movies we need for you to see."
        Carter was moving toward decrimming weed when his idiot damn "drug czar" (Peter Bourne) got caught doing cocaine at a party. there went the political cover he had RE weed. damn fool...
        smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

I have had many bank deposits for 9000 and 9800 and was never questioned. I did use the same Wells Fargo over and over and pulled out 8800 every 2 days for a few weeks before they shut down my account. I did the same with bank of america, Chase and Citi Bank. The only one that didn't shut my bank account down was chase. I did have a few sar's filed against me by bank employees but nothing ever came out of them. One bank teller even told me they were talking about me in the back room one day about what I was doing. The guy even told me one person said he thought I was selling drugs. Lol I remember I was trying hard not to laugh at that one.

Comment

without the senate, harris or biden can't do DICK...

Comment

Originally posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
              without the senate, harris or biden can't do DICK...
              A few people from the GOP senate would vote for legalization. I just don't believe it's an issue Joe Biden actually cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                A few people from the GOP senate would vote for legalization. I just don't believe it's an issue Joe Biden actually cares about.
                i think u r rite on both counts... while he mite get a few rep votes, he mite lose a few from the dem party...

Comment

Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
                  if he does it with some bi-partisan help, that would be more amenable to the folks back home versus a one-sided one party line vote. all 4 states that voted on legalization this time passed it, the medical vote in the 5th state passed as well i believe. while i want legalization, i would take a federal decriminalization for the moment. make states that want to be dickheads put themselves out there where folks can see them without the old crutch of "well, it's still federally illegal, so..."

Comment

Not gonna happen. Biden has to many favors to repay.

Comment

Originally posted by stickyunderwear View Post
                      Not gonna happen. Biden has to many favors to repay.
                      Bow to your Queen! Joe will be gone by April... Another sacrificed individual for the cause. They (red/blue) all eat their young!

Some people understand when you tell them,
                      not to piss on an electric fence,
                      others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
                      but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
                      What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
                      for all of us to do better, working together!
                      ~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

sigpic

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                      may their arms be too short to scratch..

Comment

Somebody has to buy McConnell to get it a vote He needs to replace his coal income.
                        Kindness is Not Canceled

Comment

Kamala laughed at the brothers she put in the slammer for small weed infractions while the cum from Willy Browns dick trickled from her mouth. You are out of your fucking mind if you think these guys won't throw the hammer down on us all.

Comment

^ ^ Yeah this,,, pretty pathetic to see anyone here supported that skank

Comment

What would the benefit be for federal legalization? The corporations would take over. States like florida would still lock us up and personally I'd prefer federal prison over any florida state prison. I don't see the benefit of federal legalization as it would only steal money out of small time growers pockets and give it to multinational corporations.

Comment

Yup,, but idiots are convinced and fooled by semantics,, and dirty politicians dangle that carrot in fronta them and,,, boy look at the fools pulling that donkey cart !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X