What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Cyclopsx

Those pics take me back, we grew a lot of MM around the area in the late 70ies. The tallest plant was 23' tall, I took out a tape measure just to make sure. It's a bitch that we didn't have digital cameras back then. I always wanted to take a pic lol.

Kangativa do they turn purple if you leave the harvest to late April, ours did and people still talk about the purple buds that weighed an oz each and you only needed one cone lol.

A mate put in a grow of MM in a factory unit in the late eighties, the first indoor grow I had seen, it took 6 months and they grew to around 12' high. When I had a look it was a sea of purple buds growing under 1000 watters. You had to see it to believe it, again a pic would have been so cool lol.

Kangativa

Veteran
Those pics take me back, we grew a lot of MM around the area in the late 70ies. The tallest plant was 23' tall, I took out a tape measure just to make sure. It's a bitch that we didn't have digital cameras back then. I always wanted to take a pic lol.

Kangativa do they turn purple if you leave the harvest to late April, ours did and people still talk about the purple buds that weighed an oz each and you only needed one cone lol.

A mate put in a grow of MM in a factory unit in the late eighties, the first indoor grow I had seen, it took 6 months and they grew to around 12' high. When I had a look it was a sea of purple buds growing under 1000 watters. You had to see it to believe it, again a pic would have been so cool lol.

Hey mate......I took the first pics with film and it took nearly a year before I had the balls to get them developed. Now you are right it is easy with Digital.
That would have looked amazing grown under lights.
No mate I dont get that purple look. I think that is my fault coz of my selection over the years when choosing the males and females.If you look at the old pics in my album you can see it there.

H

hard rain

15 foot of one cone Ozzy badness
picture.php
:gday:
Congrats to bushweed. May photo of the month.:gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks mate, but all congratulations go to Kangativa for his superior breeding and growing skills. I should add that as awesome as those plants look - the smoke from these mothers is absolutely out of control. Mullum Madness, Mullum Widow, Oaxacan Haze -
picture.php

when I compare this gear to a lot of the vaunted strains I've smoked in the last few years - Cheese, Diesels, Haze hybrids etc. - what Kangativa is producing is simply in a different class...no question...crystal clear, soaring, nirvana-like highs.

:dance013:Watch out if this shit ever hits the market...

Cheers mate.....Glad to see you are happy:gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
lol you got a license for that baseball bat bushweed?

Hey mate that is from the Space Shuttle.....Theres pics of it in my Albums. It produces nice chunky nuggets all over the plant and grows huge but matures early. Been working on this strain since the early-mid nineties.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Hey mate that is from the Space Shuttle.....Theres pics of it in my Albums. It produces nice chunky nuggets all over the plant and grows huge but matures early. Been working on this strain since the early-mid nineties.

ha! that's brilliant mate, i'll have to have a skwiz now! i like how it almost spirals up the branch :D beautiful specimen!

foolsgold83

Hey Kangativa, world class plants and great photo's.

Would you mind sharing your soil prep with us? As in the process you go though with regards to your holes and soil conditioning?

:)

Just amazing how big pure sats can grow when brought out early spring (or even in the middle of summer) with the super intense australian sunshine, nutrients and expecially water.

Pic of the Month, kick ass work fellas. Northerners kick up a real frenzy for some real mullim sativa, don't doubt for a second that it aint it.

Back in the 70's 80's people used to smuggle in boat loads of thai stick. Picked out seeds, let it grow sub tropical, tropical after a few generations of selective inbreeding in Australia (northern nsw and southern qld) and you have an aussie power house sat. Love the old pic of that sativa rod.

Doing the Aussie forum proud boys, thunder down under!!!

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Kangativa, world class plants and great photo's.

Would you mind sharing your soil prep with us? As in the process you go though with regards to your holes and soil conditioning?

Hi mate....Will get back to u on this with some pics, I am away at the moment, but will be back soon...cheers K

ahortator

Veteran
Hello

Two days ago Ia saw your plants and they are amazing, awesome. :tiphat:

Kangativa you are my hero.

Please, keep MM alive & pure, don't lose this stain hybridizing it. At least keep a batch of pure seeds.

Thank you very much for those awesome pics. :thank you:

Greetings from Spain :gday:

1st up... beautiful work Bushweed and Kanga. I love a huge tree sized canna plant... at the Nimbin Mardi Grass I remember a 'thickest stem/base' competition, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the width of some of those fuckers. I reckon your plants could give them more than a run for their $$$ if you entered the comp.

Kangativa

Veteran
Wow!! Beautiful plants! how much did that plant make for you weight wise

Hi....Answer to your first question is I start my Sativa's around the start of August to mid August to sex them out then I put them in the ground in October and can harvest as late as June, weather depending.
Second is I dont know yet as it is still curing and i am away, but Ill let you know later...cheers k

Kangativa

Veteran
1st up... beautiful work Bushweed and Kanga. I love a huge tree sized canna plant... at the Nimbin Mardi Grass I remember a 'thickest stem/base' competition, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the width of some of those fuckers. I reckon your plants could give them more than a run for their $$$ if you entered the comp.

Thanks mate....Now that is a scary thought going to Nimbin these days for the Madi Gras.....do they except pictures:)