What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

Party Cup Challenge 2017 - Spring/Summer

• Nico Farmer

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Trichrider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Double Triple OG

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ReikoX

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodehazrd

Well I am in for fun and learn from you pros. I have Larry OG and Fruity Chronic Juice in Ocean Forest with lamp wicks into the tray I watered in with a blend of Myco Humic Acid and Neptune Fish.
I used clones and plan to go straight to 1212, ten weeks should do it on these with time left for a nice jar cure.
Rodehazrd

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 56

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man... this is going to be fun

we are all novices in the eyes of the tiny container :D

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I forgot to add, mine are in flower. They went into solo cups and were immediately put into flower. I will be hand watering for the duration. That way I can move the cups around when needed.

OldPhart

Media, I don't need no stinking media.

Media, I don't need no stinking media.

I'm thinking the worlds smallest DWC, with some type of foam above the cup to hold the stem. I wonder if the roots will try to shove themselves out of the cup? I'll have to see about setting something up and see what happens. I think I'll see about getting a Bubba Kush setup this way.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
:woohoo:

Look at all the entries already! This is going to be fun fellas. You're all winners in my book!

GonjaLove

I'm in with gg#4 as soon as I get some roots. Clone went in 16oz solo cup about a week ago so I should have roots shortly. Will take a pic later today!

west-eu

Got me beer cup .... 40 cl .... couldn't find any bigger

they're under 150 mh for now

Gonzales = ECSD DHK x Guerreroberry F1
Double G = Gorilla dubb #3 x Guerreroberry F1 seed found in the bud from the last yogurt cup challenge
Black lime #1 cut.... in case i have no fem to show

Gonzales / Double G / Black lime #1

picture.php

Deprivation

I'll drop 4 reg auto beans for this to see whats what. I have a 16oz on the grow now but its flowering already so...

picture.php
picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GS2= GORILLA GLUE#4 X SCOTTS OG
CL7= CHERRY LOTIS, CHERRY BOMB X WHITE LOTIS
LCB2= LIME COOKIES BUBBA