What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Voting Thread

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Voting Thread

• Bugman

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Wildgrow

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Eighths & Aces

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Waldgeist

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HD-Reloaded

Votelaloleees...

Conchita say VOTES for Conchita Wurst.... Best Gay on the World...

Hey Guys Waldgeist have a smaler Cup u know? :D
Eighths have a 30 Galon Cup lol...

Waldgeist, Waldgeist, Forestghost, Forestghost for President :D

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
5097f3d86282a.png

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Wow, Just WOW.

Now to do that 50 times..... all at once.

Do you have to water every hour on the hour to get even close to those results?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do yall think of clones AND seeds being included in next round? how about autoflowers also?

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
what do yall think of clones AND seeds being included in next round? how about autoflowers also?

sounds good to me:ying:

i don't think what you put in it is going to change the fact that it's just a 6 ounce cup you're trying to grow in.

i've got plenty of free beans but i imagine there are guys who wouldn't want to waste a seed on something as goofy as a yogurt cup. why not let em use clones? if autoflowers are what floats your boat then why shouldn't you be able to plant them?

:2cents::dunno:

Waldgeist

sounds good to me:ying:

i don't think what you put in it is going to change the fact that it's just a 6 ounce cup you're trying to grow in.

i've got plenty of free beans but i imagine there are guys who wouldn't want to waste a seed on something as goofy as a yogurt cup. why not let em use clones? if autoflowers are what floats your boat then why shouldn't you be able to plant them?

:2cents::dunno:

:yeahthats

less rules, more competitors sounds like more fun to me:biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
What about prizes? Do we have any breeder interested in donating seed for prizes to get this contest going further, with more participants? Maybe we can have more than 1 prize per round sometimes in the future.. Would be a great thing especially if more players are involved.
(You will need to contact admin to get this done by IcMag rules.)

We're also open for sugestions on what to change for future rounds. We want to make it as fun as it can be for most of us. Post them in this thread. Needs bumps to get more votes on the contest anyway.
Have a nice one! Puff, puff, Pass! :joint:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
The bigger the prize, the more competitors, the more viewers.

Keep the rules simple, everyone can play along. Obviously
the multi feed grows will outperform the others.

Maybe a handicap to even out the field. Or categories,
like best multi feed, best micro, coco, organic, light source, etc.

I'll join the fun, seems harmless enough.

Waldgeist

whats then with a multi feed micro setup using organic amended coco and a weak light source?:biggrin:;)

think those categories will make it too complicated, a 'free for all' as long as its happening in yogi cups, is the way to go, imho.

maybe only the used wattage should be considered in the votings, like:

cat 1: 0-50w

cat 2: 50-250w

cat 3: 400 - 1000w

cat 4: 1kw +

so a competitors startup will then look like this:

-hello .... blablabla ... Im wald .....

I join cat.1, by using a 23watt cfl in a shoebox and 2 autoflowers in 160gram 'monte' containers that are irrigated ebb n flow style.

or

- hello .... blablabla ... Im wald .....

I join cat.4, by using 2 1000w hps in a shoebox and 2 autoflowers in 160gram 'monte' containers that are irrigated ebb n flow style.:laughing:;)

best regards:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Yeah man, why not a free for all? That would really keep things interesting. You could even have an "Open" class for people really nerding out and pulling out all the stops.

chefbudz

the ability to use clones might make it more tempting for some people who dont want to use a 10$ seed for yogurt cups. lol idc i will use seeds looks like fun

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is decided, we will allow clones seeds, autos, any cannabis plant next round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts