What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Seed Banks

Horus45

if they are registered seed sellers the only thing that you can do is sue them in civil court if it doesnt live up to the labeling requirements. i.e germ rate etc.

Have you checked out their claims on their website?
Colorado has a Law against Deceptive Advertising, they will probably just be fined, but it's still better than letting them get away with it.

KiefSweat

Veteran
Colorado has a seed act. There are remedies you can follow thru that if you bought seeds from a licensed seller/labeler etc. Its going to be a long shot getting the ag involved with someone over statements made over cannabis seed.
if they where not licensed then you bought seeds that where "not intended for germination" and may not have any protection.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you checked out their claims on their website?
Colorado has a Law against Deceptive Advertising, they will probably just be fined, but it's still better than letting them get away with it.

If nothing else, it will put them on notice. Good luck!

I thought their web site explanation was a bit ambiguous.

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Horus, I know you are upset and suffered losses but take this opportunity to become a better educated consumer! Best advice you can get in this situation.

Terpz

Anything good coming out of The Bank Genetics 'Phishhead Series' line? I can't find any reviews or grow journals period. Links please?

T

Truegai

Anything good coming out of The Bank Genetics 'Phishhead Series' line? I can't find any reviews or grow journals period. Links please?
No links here, but I did run their fluff head this season. Greenhouse, light dep, organic soil. Strong, vigorous veg growth. Huge broad fan leaves. Smell in flower unlike anything else I've run. Solid stinky buds, medium yields, but I don't have my soil dialed in quite yet. Will definitely run their gear again.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Anybody heard of Sour Seed Company? They had a booth at the Pueblo Harvest Fest and I hadn't heard of them before. They have some interesting sounding crosses but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a seed company with no feedback.

shegrows

that is so sad to hear that col only has a 2 oz med limit that is stepping on your rights as a free American there should be no limits on things that mother nature supplies us on this rock they call earth

These are the words who has to come out of obamas mouth! Crazy world

waveguide

Veteran
a business model belies the scope of consideration. with prohibition, cannabis is proliferated in order to increase popular access and support/reduce oppression.

some people think about society, people as a whole - people want, need weed, let's go into business to help get weed out there, so everybody have some.

commercial business is the way that gets done, because other networks don't have the reach.

some people aren't thinking of you.

now, i am also an afficionado of "fine genetics" or "having some keen strains" but this follows naturally after the proliferation of cannabis in society. there's not much point in being selfish with your shit because if your shit fucks up, you got nowhere to go to get it back.

now if you look at some business practices, they aren't so much here to help with the first part, the base proliferation of cannabis to the public. are they really about the second part? celebrating the uniqueness of strains and making them available to where they should go?

or are they just looking for a way to pay a mortgage and not have to deal with other bullshit in a corrupt society?

i don't know man, be careful with where you spend your money. the more official some shit is, the more likely i figure they're a shiteater and want to chomp right on the sweet part of the asshole where the shit comes out. no one dresses up all nice and says "i'm a polite cannabis businessman" to be nice, nice doesn't need to get dressed up, or dazzle your ass with an amazing bullshit looking graphics.

i've already got some weed seeds, i have a hard ass time thinking about paying for some special kinds. i figure, that shit will be easier when it's legal and people aren't frantically trying to make a buck. i can wait a few years for that and make do with humble in the meantime, with what i can't afford to lose. the purchases i want to make are for strains that people forget about, like nirvana citral (got it!) not GMO scout cookies. snowblind.

all these opportunists looking to "cash in" on a temporary venue of opportunity, what kind of universe are they creating, quick, dash in and shank a motherfucker now while you can. fucking $15 seeds man. dudes are gonig to be paying for every drop of semen they're allowed to digest.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Anybody heard of Sour Seed Company? They had a booth at the Pueblo Harvest Fest and I hadn't heard of them before. They have some interesting sounding crosses but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on a seed company with no feedback.

*cough*

Epiphyte

I gotta say people love the Super Sour Alien from reserva privada co. As we say around these parts "its hella dank." But just like my deadhead og that I kept, no fuel - all skunk funk. Funk on funk. Skunk. I recommend it.

Tex Caliber

yes seeds are available at the cup in denver, last year, bog, rare dankness, bodhi, archive, sin city, LOUD and several others were all there selling seeds (even BC Bud Depot one year, lol).
and i was there handing out seeds, trading... not the only individual doing it either.
:D

:joint:
Where may find D.P. clones in SOCO?
Anyone?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
seen some promo, but no feedback on sourseed....
anyhow....
sup on them genetics gone madd?

They should be coming in sometime this week. I haven't heard grow reports or seen any flowers from Sour Seed either. I know that they have a forum on their site though, I just never got motivated enough to make it over there.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
seen some promo, but no feedback on sourseed....
anyhow....
sup on them genetics gone madd?

They should be coming in sometime this week. I haven't heard grow reports or seen any flowers from Sour Seed either. I know that they have a forum on their site though, I just never got motivated enough to make it over there.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were replying to an old post of mine. Thanks for the input :yes: I've seen those guys at the Harvest Cup and The Frost Bowl. I'd still pick up a pack of their Sour Tahoe if they were ever available.