No announcement yet.

Experienced Grower wanted in New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this person called Growenhaft .. WTF is this crap he´s posting all about anyway? This thread was started by someone else. It´s just hijackying the tread about a totally differebt subject---so get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by f-e View Post
      It's a bit more than a growers job. Construction. Marketing. Retail. Customer relations. What do you bring to the table? I think some compartmentalisation is called for. Someone to design/build/grow. Another to Market, who will be importing stock for a few months. Running the shop. Overseeing all paperwork aspects of the business. Which will be two distinct halves at least.
      I agree, it is more than growing. I have non-cannabis farm experience, other ongoing business interests in the area, extensive business experience, financing in place, local contacts and a desire to build a local business focused on customer service, quality and sustainability, serving both the recreational and medical cannabis community. What I need is someone with similar professional interests, long term goals and experience in the cannabis business that I lack. I agree that the ideal person would have experience in all facets of the business, but the majority of each of the aspects of the business that you delineate are common to many other businesses, the majority of which I already have experience in. There is no shortage of hire-able people in this or any other business, the trick is finding someone with a passion for the business that sees it as more than a job or a paycheck.

Comment

Cuddles Growenhaft is offering the OP the opportunity to work in his field. To actually try the job, which he feels isn't all it's cracked up to be. That is a wonderful offer.

I'm unsure why you can't understand him, but have decided his post isn't relevant. Or that you need to share this. He is German and struggling with his English. He has a lot to offer though. Lets try that joint he was talking about before he walks.

Comment

Originally posted by Growenhaft View Post
          servus,
          are you going new ways of cultivation or the traditionally known ones?

probably no dutch or german is spoken in new mexico ... they would have to learn it first, can they manage it?

it must be terribly boring to grow weed legally, to listen to the grass grow, without fear of the boys from the blue-light environment. Psychological support is urgently needed, is it paid for by the health insurance company or by the employer?

how about working on a trial basis? you get on the plane and come to me, you are allowed to work there and get an idea of ​​our work. if you like it you can decide whether you want to do the plank madness.

let me know when you would like to arrive so that we can organize a bed for you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, all the best in the meantime
          To be honest, I think this may be lost in translation. I'm not looking for a job, especially one that requires me to learn Dutch. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Growenhaft View Post

then why do they care about me?

take care of your own shit.

aquaponic is an area that I have been dealing with very intensively for almost 2 years

Large commercial plants should only be operated with it for the future.

but for you all this is just nonsense, of course.
            I'm not opposed to aquaponics, but I'm not really interested large commercial production.

Comment

Originally posted by f-e View Post
              Cuddles Growenhaft is offering the OP the opportunity to work in his field. To actually try the job, which he feels isn't all it's cracked up to be. That is a wonderful offer.

I'm unsure why you can't understand him, but have decided his post isn't relevant. Or that you need to share this. He is German and struggling with his English. He has a lot to offer though. Lets try that joint he was talking about before he walks.
              yo mate, I got the german bit and what you say does help to make a little more sense of his posts BUT what does not make sense is that he´s posting on this thread. nor do his posts make much sense, be it it english or in german language. And frankly, if a person doesn´t even speak basic english and is not capable or willing to communicate properly in either languafe , well I sort of ask myself the odd question or two forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by Amenhotep View Post

I don't see your contact info. My email is: **********
                Your email does not work. You need to go re-read how to get to us.
                Do you grow Mephisto?
                Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 05-29-2021, 17:01.
                ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

yo mate, I got the german bit and what you say does help to make a little more sense of his posts BUT what does not make sense is that he´s posting on this thread. nor do his posts make much sense, be it it english or in german language. And frankly, if a person doesn´t even speak basic english and is not capable or willing to communicate properly in either languafe , well I sort of ask myself the odd question or two forgive me.
                  do not take this to heart.
                  i speak german and dutch, some spanish, italian and english ... how many languages ​​do you speak?

And what I'm looking for here in this thread can be completely irrelevant to you ... I try to collect the basic information in my own way, whether the job offer is interesting for me, I don't need you for that, do you understand?

Ich bin nicht gegen Aquaponik, aber ich bin nicht wirklich an einer großen kommerziellen Produktion interessiert.
                  then it becomes very difficult for them. today top quality is mass produced. aquaponics massively reduces operating costs and is extremely sustainable because hardly any water is lost.
                  the plants clean the water for the fish. the fish enrich the water with nutrients. in between a bacteria compartment. thus hardly any wastewater. hardly any fertilizer. and additional income from fish farming. whoever does not follow this step in the future will not be able to have the prices of the competition. i'm talking about a period of the next 2 years. if you want to start now then by no means classic oldshool, otherwise your demise is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post

Do you grow Mephisto?
                    I just checked it from a different account and it seems to be working. You may have to copy and paste it into your email rather than linking out.

I don't grow, but I have family that does for personal use. I have a professional license that I would lose if I ever had an official visit from the boys in blue prior to legalization.
                    Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 05-29-2021, 16:49.

Comment

Originally posted by aridbud View Post

Do you grow Mephisto?
                      I've reread your post, but unless you are suggesting that I add enough posts to get to 50 so that I can pm you, I guess I am too dull to follow your instructions. . .

Comment

or you can go look him up on his page as he suggested and find his contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by cudme View Post
                          or you can go look him up on his page as he suggested and find his contact info.
                          Right. Thanks!
                          ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                          "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                          We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your pot grow bidness. What scale are you looking at, what grow process is the most sustainable given the local resources, what products and how will they be marketed? Those are all items to have at least an understanding of the options.

Plant counts are funny. Just grow bigger plants.
                            ______________________________ __________________________
                            Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	picture (5).jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	17867528 I grew a plant before lol
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	picture (1).jpeg
Views:	156
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	17867525Click image for larger version

Name:	user469401_pic1881228_1536111083.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	17867527Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201009_124402.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	17867526
                              Dankwolfs rks breeding
                              project and breeding info discussion

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Comment

Nice portfolio
                                Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                                https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                                but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                                the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                                may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X