What's new

Tom Hill Haze

goingrey

Where does Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough come from? Is it a selection from the old seed line from Dutch Passion or a different gene pool ?
I had a clone of Strawberry Cough selected by a friend around 2010/12, I made 2/3 runs with her before letting it go, she was pleasant sativa dom hybrid but no keeper material, she had a sweet lemony taste but no berries and the high was not really powerful, it was a nice tasty, easy ,day smoke. There is certainly much better ones to be found.
He got it from some home grower. He has told the story many times about how the guy was growing in an old paint can and whatever, you can look it up on Youtube.. Dutch Passion got it from him. It is probably an old NL x Haze.

CharlesU Farley

Flower time 56-70 days ??? That’s got indica in it , I don’t care what they say .
Could be a hybrid with ruderalis? I know that's what Nevil used with his side of the Haze thing.

Thai or true NLD strains are LOOONG flowering varieties. No offense but the Dutch have messed up a lot of genetics. ( NOT ALL) but a lot. Just my 2 cents I
Would not disagree there, whatsoever! (y)

It took me a very long time to un-Dutch Northern Lights and have it grow and flower like a normal cannabis plant would, not pushed to veg and flower in the shortest possible time. ;)

EnjoyingLife

Flower time 56-70 days ??? That’s got indica in it , I don’t care what they say . Thai or true NLD strains are LOOONG flowering varieties. No offense but the Dutch have messed up a lot of genetics. ( NOT ALL) but a lot. Just my 2 cents I do have a pack of Metal Haze X Burmese I think it’s called metal dragon.
Who made that one?
Sounds like it could be good

LostTribe

Premium user
the best way would be to contact Tom Hill on IG probably, I know he is on IG as he posted some pics of my work at his account, he sells 100 seeds minimum, 2 dollars per seed I think. I don't know if it is available or if Tom plans another pollination soon, but when you ask him he will not bite you. well may be a little :D hahahahhaha just dont say these words: icmag and lumbo haze hahahhahaha just joking.
LOL.

Hmong

Veteran
Trying to find Tom Hill on IG is like trying to find a particular “ Juan Gonzalez “ in Mexico ! I can’t find him 😂

full

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

Good! I’m glad someone is trying to isolate that Lime green Thai Haze pheno. Good luck with your endeavors! Keep us posted!
AF

I would consider lime green a +1 for style points. Its not a hard requirement but definitely going to be removing all purple plants.

I’m Looking for a long lasting creeper trippy high that comes at you in waves and lasts for hours.

I’m also looking for the sour apple/unripe mango

This is what i’m working with rit now.

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1153.jpeg

IMG_1154.jpeg

IMG_1155.jpeg

IMG_1156.jpeg

AmericanFarmer

Ni
I would consider lime green a +1 for style points. Its not a hard requirement but definitely going to be removing all purple plants.

I’m Looking for a long lasting creeper trippy high that comes at you in waves and lasts for hours.

I’m also looking for the sour apple/unripe mango

This is what i’m working with rit now.

View attachment 18999363

View attachment 18999364

View attachment 18999365

View attachment 18999366

View attachment 18999367
Nice , man ! How long are they in flower a month or so? They look good 👍🏼 what’s the nose like on them from left to right?

GrandpaMillenial

Nice , man ! How long are they in flower a month or so? They look good 👍🏼 what’s the nose like on them from left to right?

Thanks

Its gonna take a couple grows to get what im looking for.

I flipped em around april 1st so 37 days now.

I numbered em 1-6, 6 was a short squat male that was the first to show flowers out of the whole garden, and i always toss the first male, its my tradition lol
the big picture they are ordered 4,1,2,3

then the follow up shots are in numerical order.

4 is the standout, its got a bit of menthol and maybe mint in the background. but has this overpowering spice smell that I don’t know quite how to describe it. its gone through smell changes weekly so its hard to nail down.

1,2 are both a citric-orange, like powdered orange drink mix, like an artificial orange

3, has just a bit of mango to her

3 is my favorite, 1 is second favorite but showed some purple-red in the tops when she was young, so im watching her
IMG_1157.jpeg

2 was an early favorite but she stopped stretching early and is now the smallest

4 is just a miracle, she was running ragged and was just miserable the entire time, if it stays menthol flavored, i would totally keep that lol

AmericanFarmer

Thanks

I numbered em 1-6, 6 was a short squat male that was the first to show flowers out of the whole garden, and i always toss the first male, its my tradition lol

4 is the standout, its got a bit of menthol and maybe mint in the background. but has this overpowering spice smell that I don’t know quite how to describe it. its gone through smell changes weekly so its hard to nail down.

1,2 are both a citric-orange, like powdered orange drink mix, like an artificial orange

3 is my favorite, 1 is second favorite but showed some purple-red in the tops when she was young, so im watching her
View attachment 18999381

2 was an early favorite but she stopped stretching early and is now the smallest

4 is just a miracle, she was running ragged and was just miserable the entire time, if it stays menthol flavored, i would totally keep that lol
That’s a really nice rundown, all of them sound really good. ( mango, and mentholated just like the Mexican homegrown I use to get as a kid) I totally agree on culling the males that bust first. We’ll keep us updated as they progress. Great job 👏 .
AF

AmericanFarmer

I
Thanks

View attachment 18999381

should have snagged a 100 ct from TH on his last OP $200 and I slept on them due to finances. Oh well that’s the way it goes sometimes. Really looking forward to seeing what you find.

Latest posts

Latest posts