What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Drumskinz

LB that sux…Was able to get my buddy who lives a couple houses away, to till up my garden this past Monday…Yesterday Chunky and I planted 272 onions and a dozen celery in my garden right next to the garlic which is almost as tall right now as they were last year close to harvest time…Chunky took a bunch of pictures…maybe if he reads this he’ll post a few of them…
I despise thievery…most of the time it’s lazy ass fucks doin the damage
Unc is the bike back in your buddies hands yet?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...managed to keep my share of the bed from the puppers last night...looks like today i can finally get the last harvest into bins...otherwise it should be an easy garden day...need to check my medium supply and see if i can do some up-potting...and i have more rooted cuts to get into cups...
first few days of summer weather coming...depending on the forecast it could be low 90's or get close to 100...

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
i'm old school...i like actual physical books

I do too, but I read too damn fast. If I really like a book, it lasts 2 - 3 days - maybe a week if I take my time - so it was getting expensive. When I was traveling a lot, I actually had to set reading rules - only in airports, on planes and in hotel rooms - and never at home. With the Kindle, I can now consume books - as many as I want. ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do too, but I read too damn fast. If I really like a book, it lasts 2 - 3 days - maybe a week if I take my time - so it was getting expensive. When I was traveling a lot, I actually had to set reading rules - only in airports, on planes and in hotel rooms - and never at home. With the Kindle, I can now consume books - as many as I want. ;)
the used book store gives you a credit when you bring in books so for instance yesterday i got three books two of them hardcover and it cost 4 bucks...so i get what you're saying,but this works for me

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:another harvest in the totes...still a little moist but with the temps climbing it's easier to keep an eye on it when it's 6 feet away for most of the day...
tomorrow is a good mountain stage at the giro so a good day to pre-trim and break it down...

now time for garden chores and a quick store run....gotta find out when the puppers are going home,might have them for another night

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,done with veg,got 10 more rooted clones into cups,up-potted 3 plants...

2x4 tent

IMG_20240518_153558630_HDR.jpg

i think they rooted...better check

IMG_20240518_152405651.jpg
IMG_20240518_152429975.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲 alrighty,just listed a bunch of higher end bike parts on the Radavist radbazaar ...tomorrow i need to wash the wednesday and take some pics and get that listed...i almost never ride it,and the $$$ can go towards getting the purple monkey finished...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...already sold a part on the radbazaar! hopefully the rest go quickly...
today,we trim....although there's no we just a me...and wash the wednesday and get it up on the site...and clean up after the dogs,they are the messiest eaters,and drag loose bits of grass and such into the house

Latest posts

Latest posts