What's new

Khalifa Genetics strains

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I am running a 45 gallon grow bag double planted with the Black Lebanon from Khalifa Genetics this season in my greenhouse. I am very excited to see these plants flowering.

Dubi was very kind and shared pictures of his Lebanese from my greenhouse on his website. I hope to share the same quality for Aladdin with his genetics. I will post a few pictures here as the season progresses. My thread is in the new VIP SECTION if anyone wants to check it out.
The Ace family are the best 👍
Peace farmerlion
20240413_202750.jpg

Nannymouse

Those do look like they would blend in pretty well. But here...i would think that a gold would be best. Yet, if it were a short plant, it could work, maybe best in a low area, or amongst a thicket. Ha, inside buffalo berry patch...hardly anyone dares go there, those thorns could make a person lose a lot of blood.

Atreyu

S

Desert skunk: Grow report
315 cmh
Grow was easy with no issues
Gaia green
Veg 6 week
Flowered for 9 weeks

Smoke 8 out of 10
Effects: quick onset feel good uplifting long lasting head only effects
Taste: spicy fruity fresh and smooth smoke

Plant grew exactly as khalifa genetics described it would . I am so honored to do business find the rare genetics that Al offers , his hybrids are top shelf.
I’m a cannabis connoisseur, Next up is Aladdin’s skunk and afghan lemon
Thank you Khalifa
Hello, are you the old Wolfman from overgrow? the one that had the c99/haze?

CocoNut 420

Bujuu

Hi,
I grow two regular Aladdin Skunks in 10 liter containers. They are in week 7 of vegation, the height is now around 80 cm.

Should let them grow like this outdoor or it is better to cut them? I am i bit afraid of the coming height of these plants. The wind is sometimes pretty heavy here in north germany.

20240531_150953 - Kopie.jpg

Last edited:

Old Piney

Hi,
I grow two regular Aladdin Skunks in 10 liter containers. They are in week 7 of vegation, the height is now around 80 cm.

Should let them grow like this outdoor or it is better to cut them? I am i bit afraid of the coming height of these plants. The wind is sometimes pretty heavy here in north germany.

View attachment 19011186
If your not putting them in the ground they might need bigger pots , with this kind of early start they are gonna get pretty big .pinching the very top is probably a good idea but not necessary with some support .Another reason to top them a few times is so that so you don't end up with one main giant cola prone to mold. More smaller spread out colas is better that way. Best of luck and happy growing

Indika

Das habe ich mir schon fast gedacht als ich mir meinen Aladdin Kush in den Garten gestellt habe :>

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601-100446~2.png
    Screenshot_20240601-100446~2.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 14

Bujuu

If your not putting them in the ground they might need bigger pots , with this kind of early start they are gonna get pretty big .pinching the very top is probably a good idea but not necessary with some support .Another reason to top them a few times is so that so you don't end up with one main giant cola prone to mold. More smaller spread out colas is better that way. Best of luck and happy growing

Thanks dude. I just topped both plants today. You gave me some good reasons.

Do you habe a tip for the final pot size?

Latest posts

Latest posts