What's new

Baseball 2010 thread

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please lets be sure to only post videos in the "video sub forum " of the tokersden. thanks.
they need to be posted there then linked to where you want them. The new webmaster is working with the video section so perhaps we will see an easier way soon .. Thanks

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoked myself into a nap... wake up and all there is is football... come on wheres the Baseball !!!!
GO GIANTS GO GIANTS GO GIANTS!!!!

cannadelic

I subscribe to MLB.com so whenever I want a fix I go in and watch old games, I'm watching a white sox vs tigers game from july 25th 2008 right now.

J

jws0007

Awww you gotta give Hamilton a break. He didnt say anything bad about it just mentioned his suprise. Anyone not used to daily use is going to be blown away.

cannadelic

one bright side to tonights game, my friend Hank is sitting here rooting for the rangers when I point out to him that gw Bush is sitting with nolan ryan, so I pushed Hank to say these words to me so that I could remember it forever:

"Sorry Jeff, but I'm siding with George Bush on this one."

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
giants looked rather shabby today..sanchez hasnt had good command lately but our bullpen is doing good....too bad those solo homers didnt have any runners on base...we were close we could have easily won that game....oh well just means we can win it at home

Bulldog11

Veteran
I got a ticket to game 6 at SF, so I hope we lose one more and win it at home in SF on wed night during game 6. A World Series win is always better at home!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool Bulldog you lucky dog!! hehehe
I imagine they wont let us do this easy...they have to TORTURE us for awhile more!!
Not sure Pablo was such a good idea for the DH :bat:

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Rick if thats where you are I hope you have tickets to Furthur on NYE. We stay right there a block from Bill Graham Auditorium and rock the New Year in every year for the last 3 years. A whole group of us sit in the balcony and smoke it down.

YUP That's Right! GOOOOOO GIANTS!