What's new

Wierd Growth... dam

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
WHat previous thread? You mean the first page? Or a different thread?
As for this problem, so far it's not the roots that is causing the problem, I would like to see pics of the issues so I can get a better look at it, if you got pics of problems from your last grow that is clear I would like to see them if you have them.

G

GREGGER, HEY DUDE WHATS UP WITH AND UPDATE I JUST READ THRU ABOUT 3 TREADS YOU DID.

DID YOU FIX THE ROOT ROT PROBLEM, OR IF THAT WAS EVEN THE PROBLEM BUT I LIKE YOUR SETUP , I HAVE A 36SITE AEROFLOW MY SELF !

UPDATE BRO!

gregger

I just flushed and lowered my chiller temps... not too much of an issue. Hows the 36 site doing? Any pics or grow diary?

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
If you are using organics it's worse to use h202, but even chemical ferts, h202 can cause more damage than good, yes it may help rid root rot, but it's also doing something else in the process so when you use h202 it can cause beneficial bacteria to be destroyed right along with root rot, so after h202 is gone or is being overan, the plant has no defense and it overruns it very quickly.
You can have a complete sterile environment and still get root rot.

Last edited:
G

GREGGER, WUZ UP DUDE ! YEAH THE 36 SITES IS GREAT HAVE SOME AK-47 IN THERE NOW, BUT I'M ONLY USEING 18 OF THE 36 JUST SO THEY CAN HAVE A LIL SIDE ROOM TO GROW! BUT OTHER WIZE I ALSO HAVE A 600WATT HPS COOL TUBE HOOD 4" INLINE FAN TO A (DIY) CARBON FILTER AND THERE 4 WEEKS IN FLOWERING IT SURE SMELLS GOOD IN HERE ALREADY!

BY THE WAY YOUR SET UP IS AMAZING, ARE YOU STILL USEING YOUR 36SITE, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING AND DOES YOUR ROOTS CLOG UP THE DRAIN BACK TO YOUR RES ALOT. ALSO WHAT TYPE OF YEILDS ARE YOU GETTING FROM THE 36SITE, DO YOU USE 600WATT UNDER THAT CAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME I SHOULD GET A 1000WATTER FOR THAT AEROFLOW.

SORRY FOR ALL THE DAMN QUESTIONS I JUST DO NOT SEE MANY PEOPLE USEING THESE SYSTEMS, AND IN THE HYDRO STORE ALL THEY DO IS JUST SELL U DREAMS!

gregger

MynameStitch said:
If you are using organics it's worse to use h202, but even chemical ferts, h202 can cause more damage than good, yes it may help rid root rot, but it's also doing something else in the process so when you use h202 it can cause beneficial bacteria to be destroyed right along with root rot, so after h202 is gone or is being overan, the plant has no defense and it overruns it very quickly.
You can have a complete sterile environment and still get root rot.

So you are saying that if I use H2O2 than I have to keep using it or I have to reintroduce beneficials like Hydroguard after?

gregger

PIFFDADDY - Good luck bro... only 4 more weeks to go. If AK-47 stretches a lot than a 1k would be fine. I put all my runts in the 36 and have a 600 over it, so the yield is very low and there are not a lot of roots. What type of nutrients r u using? Do you have any posts on your setup?

Last edited:
G

YEAH I MITE GET A 1K DONATED TO ME JUST NEEDS A BULB. I REALLY DO NOT POST ON IT CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A CAMERA RIGHT NOW I LOST IT :bashhead: . BUT AFTER THIS DROP I'M SETING UP A 12 BUCKET DWC SYSTEM AND SEE WHICH ONE I LIKE BETTER. :rasta:

SOME THING LIKE THIS !

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Yes, you will have to introduce something that will help protect it after using h202, if you don't most chances are it will come back and come back quicker andworse than what it was before.