What's new

Mutant OG Kush Buds with Aeroponics

Lucky U

*****Most importantly, I am a rookie*****
However, from my knowledge, you are at 18-24 days flowering. From my experience some how a light is staying on and causing your girls to reveg, this would explain the single blade leaves. I could be wrong, but it would not hurt to check your timers first. I am sure someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

On the other hand, it looks like you have a interesting setup going there, are doing a sog? How about a pic?

gregger

Lucky U said:
*****Most importantly, I am a rookie*****
However, from my knowledge, you are at 18-24 days flowering. From my experience some how a light is staying on and causing your girls to reveg, this would explain the single blade leaves. I could be wrong, but it would not hurt to check your timers first. I am sure someone with more knowledge will come along soon.

On the other hand, it looks like you have a interesting setup going there, are doing a sog? How about a pic?

Hey Lucky U, thanks for the advice. I am actually 44 days into flowering. I took pictures of the runts of the family because this phenomenon was most apparent. However I am also seeing this effect on some of the bigger buds too. I will check for light leaks today.

I am SOG for sure running an AeroFlo2.

toofat

Lucky U is probably right on. I have an OG that looks just like that. Mine is a clone I took after it started flowering. It will take a while to get right after you find the light leak.

gregger

toofat said:
Lucky U is probably right on. I have an OG that looks just like that. Mine is a clone I took after it started flowering. It will take a while to get right after you find the light leak.

Does your OG like a lot of nutrients?

Lucky U

toofat said:
It will take a while to get right after you find the light leak.
Man are you right, I am at two weeks since correcting the problem and things only look slightly better. Toofat, how long did it take for yours to get back on track and also will they stretch again?

Latest posts

Latest posts