What's new

Whos your 3 favorite breeders?

G

gratefuldawg

Rezdog
djshort
sam the skunkman

and an honerable mention to Nirvana, and Mandala for the good quality/cheap price.

G

DJ Short
Breeder Steve
Sam the Skunkman

Consistent with the descriptions and stable phenomes. Would love to give Shanti a try , but am really happy with what I have got.

DJ Short, JLP, and Tom Hill are all very honorable breeders and more. :respect:
If I could list 3 honorable mentions, they'd have to be Breeder Steve, Legends, and Chimera. There are alot more great breeders out there spreading positive Karma along with their top notch genetics.

Last edited:

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
short :yes: (flo, blueberry, etc.. :yummy: )
steve :yes: (shishkaberry, sweet tooth, etc.. :yummy: )
rez :yes: (sour diesel, lisa marie, etc.. :yummy: )

so far

if only bros grimm was still around i'd probably put them on the list but.. :badday:

Last edited:

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
... well if this Lemon Thai turns out to be what is said... then I might have to bump Dutch Flowers up there......

Lot's of Good breeders in their own ways.... can't really compare..... I like different plants and genetics for different reasons.... but overall DJ Short is my all time Favorite.... Would like to pick his brain.....

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nevill..........................!
Tom Hill!
OG BUB
And we will all be very grateful to beancounter in the future for his work of this IM sure! Im growing some other peeps stuff this season and will up date as needed! Didnt notice MSM in here or some of the worth mentioning's.

G

really havent grown very many commerical offerins, smoke that has stood out for me has come from .......VicHigh, TomHill, and The Flyin Dutchman.

Honorable mention( smaller seedmakers) subcool, ElPeru, hazy, Goldeneyes, Quimik.

CBF

skar

>MOTAREBEL > the guys, the plants, the buds

>Breeder Steve > always top quality seeds / plants / buds / haschs

shantibaba > for all the reasons we all know...

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome! real cool to even see my name in a few folks top 3. thats neat! Thanks!

I think Chimera is quite the versed breeder, as are pretty much all the breeders today. thanks to a community upholding a good standard!

peace, bub.