What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO WAS FIRST TO SOG?

CharlesU Farley

Setting the record straight

Setting the record straight

My name is Wolf. I am the inventor of the Sea of Green Method. Those wishing to read the full story are invited to the bio for my podcast on iHeart, etc The Farmer in the Sky Radio Hour. It is named after the column I had in Sinsemilla Tips magazine from Summer '82 until October 26, 1989 when Operation Green Merchant put me on 13 1/2 years of involuntary sabbatical in the care and custody of the US Bureau of Prisons and the Oregon Department of Corrections.
My claim is supported by Adam Dunn, who asked his connections in the Netherlands about it, Nevil who received the method at the same time as he received the Northern Lights collection from Greg McA, George Van Paten (Jorge Cervantes), Tom Alexander (publisher of Sinsemilla Tips magazine.
The first book to mention it was my 1985 "Growing Indoors for Fun and Profit." I'd first written about it in Sinsemilla Tips a year or two earlier and I believe George/Jorge wrote about it in a High Times article in '84.
Years later I realized that what I had done was adapted the Lebanese Hash Plant growing techniques to indoor Cannabiculture.
Much, _much_ respect! Hope you're still around and doing fine. I bet Greg McA was from Seattle? ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts