Cream Caramel, Sweet seeds

38268silverback_291.jpg

Sadhu, Mandala

Ive grown them indoors as well. Big buds

38268silverback_325.jpg

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some time ago i received some crosses made by a fellow grower and breeder in here
super skunk x critical mass, Chemdawg x CM and some others
havent had time to try them out yet but i think they will yield very well

this winter i and some others will use my Pot Of Gold male against clone only strains and others for some potent and high yielding crosses

Cheese x POG (aka Golden Cheese), Amnesia haze x pog ( Amnesia Gold), sssdh ( golden silver sour haze), double dutch x pog and others
in all cases i think the potency and yield well range from above average to excellent
the will be in the Crystal Lake Breeder Association indoor lineup for next season and they will be freebies send as testers to Seedbay later on

whether they will be on a steady supply to seedbay later on depends on the ongoing negotiations between CLBA and seedbay
so far it doesnt seem so but maybe changes happens and it will become possible someday

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
last year i ran Nepalese Jam from Ace in second generation ( backcrossed to Nepalese Highland again)
im very satiesfied with her and i think she has great potential as shes a potent, heavy producer for a sativa
he flowers in 9-10 weeks and she doesnt strect too much compared to her being a pure sativa
im convinced crossing her with Endless Sky from DrGreenthumb will give an awesome cross that will yeild very well but also have a very high potency
i havent smoked ES yet myself but have some growing atm
ES is told be have an awesome potency together with a very high yeild
NJ also has good potency and the high is very preferred in my opinion
happy up high sativa without any racyness but it also has some body to at giving the mix both typical sativa happy high with a hint of the sedative indica body effect without the couchlock effect of a typical indica

how the cross will smoke and perform needs to be seen but im convinced it will be a sticky high yielding son of a bitch
im planning this cross to be done in winter time and some testers send out after that

crossing Endless Sky to Cheese and Sweet Skunk etc i think also have some good potential as i can also think of several partners to mate the NJ with

maybe also dusting my pot of gold male to the NJ will reveal something skunky and nice
well who knows
time will tell

one pure indica cross that also comes to my mind is happy brother x Endless Sky
i think it will boost both yield and further improve the already good potency of the HB

C

CMoon

chronics and criticalmass are heavy, but best iv had in years is kilamanjiro from world of seeds:woohoo:

picture.php

heavy yielders:

c99
afghani#1 (common cropper)
black domina
maple leaf indica
heavy duty fruity (I've heard of people pulling a lb and a half off a 600w many times)
fruity juice
chronic
Northern Lights
critical mass
big bud
nl x haze
Hindu Kush is a pretty good yielder too
donk
mental floss
Apollo 11 (or Apollo 13)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
captain.koons
i dont know all the strains you suggest but i have to disagree at least on c99 and Black domina

ran them both last year
nice potency on both but calling them heavy yielders would be a over statement at best

if your looking for a heavy yielder with c99 in it have your eyes out for Moscas Double dutch x c99
have 2 growing right now and cant wait to see how they will perform later

htcs powerhouse c99 x deep chunk should also yield well above average

im might do a Golden Cindy later this season or winter
c99 x Pot Of Gold

theres lot of heavy yielders out there
many of them with good cash cropping possibilities

Mr.Jones

heavy yielders:
black domina

from what ive heard not much of a heavy yielder ... more of a poor yielder with other qualities!

chronics and criticalmass are heavy, but best iv had in years is kilamanjiro from world of seeds

i find world of seeds very interessting ... looking very fat your cola!
did you make an report or something? ... hows the quality?

I think it depends on your phenotype as it does with Critical Mass. My friend gets excellent yields with his Black Domina and he replaced his Afghan with it.

Also c99 is a very good yielder if you ask me considering the quality. You can pull 2lbs off a 1kw easy and it finishes fairly quickly I've heard of people letting it go for 60+ days but my friends let it go for 50 to 55 max.

A

arcticsun

yo..

heavy yielders/effective yielders that i have grown

fruity juice/juicy fruit
pot of gold
kush'es
ak47 and 48
power plant
love potion#1
strawberry skunk
cheese

thats it i think, these strains have all produced nice heavy yields for me

Feijao

Best Heavy yielding strain for scrog?

Best Heavy yielding strain for scrog?

Out of the strains know for their yields which would you consider the best to use in a scrog setup. I was reading about Chronic and was thinking about running it this time but I keep seeing that it likes to do one big cola. So from the Big Bud, Critical Mass, and Chronic type strains which would do best in a scrog setup.

Any advice would help a lot and thanks in advance

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
That is the point of scrog, to allow lesser performing strains to perform well. I don't think you need big bud style plants to grow well with a scrog.

How many are you running, what is your setup like? Does finish time matter?

I would run ak-47 or bubblegum, great yielders without having to be one of the commercial and sometimes worth less strains like big bud or dime a dozen strains.

Feijao

I will be running the Under Current 8XL, 8 plants under a 4X8 screen running 2000 HPS. Faster finishing the better but not a real requirement.

FliP

what are some HEAVY producers?

what are some HEAVY producers?

I need a lady who will do well in soil, and can have those large yeilds in 10weeks or less. I understand veg time has its effects on that, but i need a strain who genes are known to have those large yeilds, but it still needs to have its medical effects. I hear Big Bud is a big yeilder but lacks in potency? I have found a NL x BB, and a a chronic strain that seem nice

Set up will be organic soil and 1000w

Other straisn im looking at
GHS AMS
GHS Church
Nirvana wonder woman
Delicious Fruity Chronic juice
NL x BB
and still on the look

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Surfr

Bogbubble, Bogglegum, Dynamite, LUI... Can't go wrong with any of those.