What's new

Well Known HEAVY Yielders

KaliGrown

Wanted to ask if there are well known strains that are known for producing 100-150 + grams per plant indoor .. every one will say "under optimum conditions" and I understand that, given alot of different variables anything can be tweaked. I'm asking if there are naturally HUGE known yielding strains that will produce this amount anyway.

Thanks.

Mr.Jones

im not sure what you want to do - if you own a med-card or something but the yield per plant information is in my opinion useless! just if you are on a med-card and have a limited plant number it could be a good information but still the usualls should apply well:

pot of gold
chronic
big bud
critical mass
ak47
nl#5xhaze
power plant

the gram/w per month is the real thing to ask for (in my opinion ofcourse)

KaliGrown

I've never been know for my "political correctness" , so appreciate your input on my thread nun the less. Yes, limited space and several med patients to help supply ... so was looking for a strain or two to help cover the demand... again, thanks.

E

Elcap

Northern Lights
Shiva Skunk
NLxBigBud
Chronic

All yield and are fairly quick, especially Chronic...used to cut it at 45-50.

B

B. Self Reliant

Serious Seeds has a reputation for a small number of strains, but all are amazing in their own way. Chronic sounds like ti would be the Serious strain for you. Rather than explain it, I'll give you the link to this thread:

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12653&highlight=450gr

CHronic produces lots of bud for many growers. Don't make it too complicated and it'll work great for you.

Stinkymutt

input

input

I never cared about political correctness either !
M 39
Ak 47
Gonzo 1 and 2
And also a kc33 , master kush cross I grew once did very well.
Ive been told about others but these I know for sure as I have grown them.
Mutt

micropro

Any plant can yield whatever if u veg her long enough.

My current fav fatty is the Casey Jones, but is a bit too "paranoid sativa" for some patients.
Heavy yielding ladies weed, try Blackberry Kush. YUM:)

im not sure what you want to do - if you own a med-card or something but the yield per plant information is in my opinion useless! just if you are on a med-card and have a limited plant number it could be a good information but still the usualls should apply well:

pot of gold
chronic
big bud
critical mass
ak47
nl#5xhaze
power plant

the gram/w per month is the real thing to ask for (in my opinion ofcourse)

Listen to this man!

JohnnyToke

guess it depends on your setup. All my grows have yielded 110g - 170g per plant - dry weight. I clone from mothers.

I have a recirculating, water chilled dwc system. one plant in each 5 gal bucket. 4 x 5 gallon grow buckets tied in series to a 20 gallon reservoir. I use a 3.5' x 4.5' scrog screen over the 4 plants in dwc. I veg 17 - 23 days (strain dependent) & supercrop under 24/0 light til screen is about 80% full then switch to 12/12.

my lowest harvest dried is 452g's and my largest was 688g's. Blue Mystic was the top yielder and Papaya was the low. Northern Lights, B52 & White Widow were all over 600g's as well.

my lighting has been 2 x 400w cmh's and the last 2 grows im back to 1000w mh for veg and 1000hps for flower using (1) large adjust-a-wing.

I'm trying to figure out how to get 200 - 250g's per plant wthout extending veg time.

cheers.

JT

REZDOG

Veteran
Chemdog "D" and related hybrids yield absolutely killer.
Indica-dominant M39 hybrids.
Williams Wonder and related hybrids.

Running Chemdog "D",a g/watt is most probable,not just "possible".
More,is easily.... "possible".
(Ie. one kilo (2.2#) per 1000w light-)

Care Free 1

Veteran
Great job on that Chemdog BX2 Rez. It blew me away after the cure, and was the best yielder from all my winter plants indoors. Glad I got several packs for sure.

REZDOG

Veteran
Thanks!
Glad you enjoyed 'em!
I smoked some stunning BX#2 a month ago....It was very Chemdog,and very killer!

Care Free 1

Veteran
Killer, and tasty indeed. I agree you could pull a kilo under a 1k light without a problem with Chem D BX2 from what I have seen.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Blockhead if you can find it..is a great big yielder with a nice balanced STRONG stone....

peace
Chefboy

Jahbrenz

If you have access to the med club scene in Cali then, like Rez said, you should look at the Chem family for sure like Chemdog D, ECSD and hybrids...They might not yield nearly as much as a 'chronic' plant, if yield is strictly your concern, but these strains generally have IME an excellent combo of yield, potency and overall quality about them that is hard to beat. Good Luck!
Peace, JB