What's new

Vietnam Black being release again?

puntacometa

Yes Nirrity,

the most interesting VB pheno we found was a extremely vigorous and branchy sativa (not thin or excessive lanky), with high yield, dense resinous flowers, high flower leaf ratio, moderate flowering time (12-14 weeks), excellent terpene density, great potency and lovely social expansive warm high.

We didnt find interesting things in the other long flowering VB phenos (maybe working with bigger number of seeds but it was not the case), they were very thin, low yielding, long flowering and not showing good adaptability to non tropical climates, bud density was almost like a pure landrace, mid potency although we found a few interesting trippy plants. They were a few hermies and we finally avoided this pheno.

Sorry I'm late to the party here but I've been wondering about the Black Forrest strain for a while. I planted a clone a while back. I let it veg for 7 weeks and it has been in flower for 2 1/2 weeks. It's well over 7' tall now. Phenomenal rate of growth. I'm growing at high altitude in a greenhouse with 10' ceiling. I may have to trellis this beast.

Nice to see here that it's got a rep as having a good quality smoke. I've never tried any but I've heard it described as a bit hashy. Any more feedback on Black Forrest would be much appreciated.

:joint:

4 Dragons

Black Forrest was made by rolanterroy the cultivation editor for skunk magazine. He hangs at their forum. No relation to Ace or their genetics.

pebble

Veteran
Thanks for the info and Support Dubi :yes: appreciated a lot :), great to hear all the good stuff , i will try both way indoor and outdoor , 14 weeks sounds great for my taste:joint: I'm looking for exotic late flow Pure sativas for crosses and personal use:woohoo: Also wanna Vietnam Black pure or mix with another exotic pure Sativa so i think i got it :2cents:

Looking forward to start them and see how she grows outdoors :rasta:

Hi CezarCronic and all :wave:
Vietnam Black x Meao Thai, have awesome smell and flavours.. more than 50% take the smell and flavour from the Vietnam Black and variations... delicous! (cannt define that delicous smell)
We did smoke only one VB x MT, the earlier one and the drier one... only one time and also i was very very tired and was not prepared for that purpose, as several downs blood presure with that one... im scare with the later ones, more sativa efects.... i cannt judge the efects with only one smoke, but think is really potent
All been cut midle october/first 5 days november (two weeks ago)
But next week will taste the all females
Pic from the earlier one, outdoor organic
If yu wanna more pics take a look the thread: Malawi and more from ACE ;)
Best

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi CezarCronic and all :wave:
Vietnam Black x Meao Thai, have awesome smell and flavours.. more than 50% take the smell and flavour from the Vietnam Black and variations... delicous! (cannt define that delicous smell)
We did smoke only one VB x MT, the earlier one and the drier one... only one time and also i was very very tired and was not prepared for that purpose, as several downs blood presure with that one... im scare with the later ones, more sativa efects.... i cannt judge the efects with only one smoke, but think is really potent
All been cut midle october/first 5 days november (two weeks ago)
But next week will taste the all females
Pic from the earlier one, outdoor organic
If yu wanna more pics take a look the thread: Malawi and more from ACE ;)
Best

Thanks for share it friend ;) Im glad you are enjoying with the first smoking tests, it's indeed strong sativa pot, very tasty, aromatic and high yielding. I think this new hybrid has been working even better than golden tiger in the last tests.

Riddick

Dubi, would love to acquire some VB x Thai and some Purple Haze x Thai. Are these in the works? If so, any estimate on when they'll be available?

I'm really looking forward to growing my Double Thai's, but need to do some Vietnamese I have first.

Riddick

Thanks, i saw that but unfortunately i'm in a country they don't ship to.
I should have been more specific and said a seed bay/boutique drop.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi, would love to acquire some VB x Thai and some Purple Haze x Thai. Are these in the works? If so, any estimate on when they'll be available?

I'm really looking forward to growing my Double Thai's, but need to do some Vietnamese I have first.

Hello Riddick,

VB x Thai and Purple Haze x Thai will be again in stock very soon at SB! Thanks for your interest

oldbootz

Veteran
apparently its a cross between a plant from the southern vietnam region close to saigon and a plant from northern vietnam close to china.

HarryNugz

And they look like this depending on your pheno's..........

Attachments

• DSC_0138b.jpg
    DSC_0138b.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0144b.jpg
    DSC_0144b.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0155a.jpg
    DSC_0155a.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 17

Buddle

Veteran
I grabbed a couple packs of the Black Forrest from the Rev before he got famous and more expensive..lol. I loved the fact at how accessible he was while at da green. I also grew some of his Blue Dragon and it was some great weed. Very nice guy. Called everyone amigo..lol..TLO seems to be his specialty..I also remember Fing growing some incredible looking Black Forrest outdoors.Pics should be accessible with a good search.

justabluez

Veteran
I grabbed a couple packs of the Black Forrest from the Rev before he got famous and more expensive..lol. I loved the fact at how accessible he was while at da green. I also grew some of his Blue Dragon and it was some great weed. Very nice guy. Called everyone amigo..lol..TLO seems to be his specialty..I also remember Fing growing some incredible looking Black Forrest outdoors.Pics should be accessible with a good search.

Snowhigh Black Maui has some Black Forrest in it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I to was wondering about Vietnamese Black IBL lines or Bangkok Betty?? peace out Headband707

Yes, If i'm not wrong Vietnam Black was suposedly a hybrid between a southern vietnamese sativa crossed to a northern vietnamese sativa/indica (slightly related to the Yunnan strains), that's why we bred our best Vietnam Black mother with our China Yunnan to produce Orient Express hybrid, which is a more indoor friendly and better yielding VB hybrid.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes, If i'm not wrong Vietnam Black was suposedly a hybrid between a southern vietnamese sativa crossed to a northern vietnamese sativa/indica (slightly related to the Yunnan strains), that's why we bred our best Vietnam Black mother with our China Yunnan to produce Orient Express hybrid, which is a more indoor friendly and better yielding VB hybrid.

OH NO!

:beat-dead:beat-dead:beat-dead

I totally should have grabbed that ahhhhh! Might have to get some more cool beans then! That after I thought I was done for a while...

Latest posts

Latest posts