What's new

Vietnam Black being release again?

Thanks for kind words Charlie! I think sativas are fashionable but most don't have the time or patience to grow them to maturity. I appreciate you at Cannabiogen and everyone at ACE, Dubi and the rest. Your all good people, thanks for your kindness and experience and most of all the continued work with the old lines, sativas and the exotics. Thanks again.

Mota :joint:

Well is all about diversity, ppl are diverse, genetics are diverse, there is so much good cannabis job been already done and is really so good that even any new young breeder get very good results with a 5 minutes cross using any elite cut. But with the time I havent met many really interested in developing hybrids further than a couple of generations if so and tastes of most have changed a lot, much more into the narcotic side (indica). Only we can do here is try to share and promote our private passion for sativas as well. And hope is contagious ;)

Hope all goes well in Cali, times changed over there as well I guess but anyone with passion enough if ocnditions allow it can be able to do what they believe and what they want to breed, maybe for themselves first and to share it after. Dont know, but still plenty of nice lines around and still more research can be done. At least I got overbooked by job every year and am not someone special in any sense.

Wish you the best luck and success. And hope sativas turn more fashionable indeed ;) Is a different world!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi,

The Cherry Bomb is like SS said Ak47 cherry pheno x Hawaiian sativa. The Vietnam Black was sourced directly from Vietnam.

I believe from others that the California hazes probably originated in Hawaii then to California.

Mota :joint:

Hola Mota :smile:

The hawaiian looks very interesting, seems to be a clone, is she a special mother that you keep in the mother room?

Yes, i also have heard different versions about the haze origin: hawai, australia, california ... i can not confirm one or other origin but i think it was mainly developed in california.

Thanks for your warn words and have fun with all your projects! :respect: dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello, I'm new here and would like to ask if this company ships to US
Is this the same company I see on Seedbay?
Will you be offering any strains on Seedbay in the future ?

Welcome Owl Mirror,

Not sure if our ACE Seeds stock will be listed at Seedbay in the future, anywat you can find our strains (standard and feminized) at Seedboutique, which is the sister Seedbay's website.

Hope it helps. Thanks for your interest. dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well is all about diversity, ppl are diverse, genetics are diverse, there is so much good cannabis job been already done and is really so good that even any new young breeder get very good results with a 5 minutes cross using any elite cut. But with the time I havent met many really interested in developing hybrids further than a couple of generations if so and tastes of most have changed a lot, much more into the narcotic side (indica). Only we can do here is try to share and promote our private passion for sativas as well. And hope is contagious ;)

Hope all goes well in Cali, times changed over there as well I guess but anyone with passion enough if ocnditions allow it can be able to do what they believe and what they want to breed, maybe for themselves first and to share it after. Dont know, but still plenty of nice lines around and still more research can be done. At least I got overbooked by job every year and am not someone special in any sense.

Wish you the best luck and success. And hope sativas turn more fashionable indeed ;) Is a different world!

Yes, it's a pitty to see how most of the old sativa lines in California have been lost and that sativa dominant breds are a rarity right now, breeding has been focused to afghani indoor hybrids for the past 20-30 years, it's real sad, California did a lot for the modern breeding but they have lost a lot too.

sodaman

Great discussion in this thread. I'm also interested in Sativa IBLs and Landraces and really appreciate the effort going into preserving and continuing these genetics. I hope to land some ACE gear in the near future.
Keep up the good work.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Yes, it's a pitty to see how most of the old sativa lines in California have been lost and that sativa dominant breds are a rarity right now, breeding has been focused to afghani indoor hybrids for the past 20-30 years, it's real sad, California did a lot for the modern breeding but they have lost a lot too.

Here in California, there's probably 1 grower doing it for the love of the plant to every 20 hacks who are in it for the money. Much of the selection work on the most popular strains here now seems to have been done by people who are motivated by financial rather than experiential goals, and it shows in the end product. Beautiful, colorful, highly odorous, resinous and one-hit potent buds with no character or subtlety to the effect. Just Blam! you're stoned! And now you're hungry. And now you're on the couch. I recently ran out of herb and had to go to the dispensaries for a few weeks, and it was nearly impossible to find anything worth smoking. I managed to get some Blue Dream (Haze x BB) that was grown and finished well, but almost everything else was either OG Kush or some Purp strain crossed with some other hybrid, cut down early, no flush, no cure. Nuclear green and you could smell the nutes wafting from the sample jars. Yuck!

Sheer potency does not equal desirability or usefulness, IMO. I would rather smoke an entire joint of something with a lower overall potency to achieve a desirable, pleasurable and usable head than take one hit of something that is going to make me feel like Silly Putty. That effect has its place, sure, but not all the time. What ever happened to herb that makes you laugh? Doesn't anyone like to laugh anymore?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some awesome ACE/Cannabiogen genetics up @ SB Fundraiser board!
Got about 1/2 dozen bids in, lol! :woohoo:

The ONE VB x Meao Thai cross leads the bids...

RC_Colas

Veteran
REV...do you know where he is...haven't touched base with him since the UTG forums!

Cheers

RC_Colas

i am running REVs black forrest indoors and outdoors right now...the hawaiian cherry bomb dad is the cherry pheno of ak47 crossed with a hawaiian sativa...SS

CezarCronic

dubi; On the pure sativa side said:
Hy Dubi , thanks for all the info regarding the new strains , i wont the Auction at Seedbay for Vietnam Black x Meao Thai :woohoo:

Can you comment on the Flowering period for this cross , also i live in a tropical zone near the equatorial line , temps are very hot all year round, grow indoor and outdoor , thanks for any comments :)

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Hy Dubi , thanks for all the info regarding the new strains , i wont the Auction at Seedbay for Vietnam Black x Meao Thai :woohoo:

Can you comment on the Flowering period for this cross , also i live in a tropical zone near the equatorial line , temps are very hot all year round, grow indoor and outdoor , thanks for any comments :)

Hi Cezar, are you saying "Vietnam Black x Meao Thai" is currently available at Seedbay ?
I haven't seen it offered.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Few days a go Seedbay Auction one Pack of Ace VB x Meao Thai and a few other crosses with Meao Thai .

The Auction ended 2 days a go and i wont the VB x Meao Thai pack for $102 dollars :woohoo:

Maybe soon they bring out some more packs :2cents:

Oh man, I wonder why my filter didn't notify me of that ?
I really would like to also get some "Vietnam Black x Meao Thai"
Actually, I would prefer the Vietnam Black alone but, so far I understand that is not available.
I would love to cross some Vietnam Black with my Nepali ;>}

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Welcome CezarCronic,

Meao Thai crosses are perfect pure sativa hybrids for outdoor growing at your latitude. The Vietnam Black x Meao Thai F1 is a very vigorous and branchy plant, real high yields outdoors. Aromas are earthy-organic and lemony, deep sativa taste, long lasting terpenes. High is among the best ones, long lasting, social and euphoric. Aprox 14 weeks of flowering time.

We are working on the final VB Thai tests, will post more info in the next months. Thanks for support our work, hope you enjoy the sativa experience!

CezarCronic

Thanks for the info and Support Dubi :yes: appreciated a lot :), great to hear all the good stuff , i will try both way indoor and outdoor , 14 weeks sounds great for my taste:joint: I'm looking for exotic late flow Pure sativas for crosses and personal use:woohoo: Also wanna Vietnam Black pure or mix with another exotic pure Sativa so i think i got it :2cents:

Looking forward to start them and see how she grows outdoors :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts