What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

Poodo

Co2 is easy

Co2 is easy

You can brew your own C02 with sugar and yeast packs. You get a milk jug or any gallon container with a lid and add a cup of sugar then you add warm water and the yeast, it bubbles and smells like bad beer. You pour out half the jug when its not bubbling that much 2x daily and add more sugar and warm water has to be warm to keep the yeast alive,the yeast will stay alive for along time this way.Poke a hole in the lid and you can put a small tube in the top this is where the co2 comes out. Place in your cabnet or whatever.
Also when you have seedlings or any plant that doesnt have buds you can get a mist bottle and spray Carbonated water on the top and under side of leaves.Easy way to get Co2 is Co2 water this works i have tryed both.
These are two things that you can do everyday when you check the room.
Also if your house runs on gas then its come out your vents.
Adding Co2 makes plants grow faster so you might find the plants needing more food,water.

T

TheOneWill

Poodo said:
You can brew your own C02 with sugar and yeast packs. You get a milk jug or any gallon container with a lid and add a cup of sugar then you add warm water and the yeast, it bubbles and smells like bad beer. You pour out half the jug when its not bubbling that much 2x daily and add more sugar and warm water has to be warm to keep the yeast alive,the yeast will stay alive for along time this way.Poke a hole in the lid and you can put a small tube in the top this is where the co2 comes out. Place in your cabnet or whatever.
Also when you have seedlings or any plant that doesnt have buds you can get a mist bottle and spray Carbonated water on the top and under side of leaves.Easy way to get Co2 is Co2 water this works i have tryed both.
These are two things that you can do everyday when you check the room.
Also if your house runs on gas then its come out your vents.
Adding Co2 makes plants grow faster so you might find the plants needing more food,water.
Thanks

T

TheOneWill

Well I moved them into normal sized pots where I can fit 12 plants instead of 7. I'll get pics tomorrow.

T

TheOneWill

Well the ICMAG photo up loader isn't working for me. So if anyone else can point me to one that will work thanks if not. I guess I have to wait till it works for me.
I'm pretty sure I have enough space.
Disk space allowed on your account: 150,000kb (153,600,000 bytes)
Disk space used on your account: 4,432kb (4,537,816 bytes)
Disk space remaining for your account: 145568.5kb (149,062,184 bytes)

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Here is the Jacks Poison and Sweet Tooth, the rest are bag seed. (You can tell which one is which.)
18948P1000099-med.JPG

18948P000100-med.JPG

This one is my favorite, it's just so bushy. :)
18948P000101-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

I'll post the rest of the pics later. The uploader is acting funky.

T

TheOneWill

I just got done putting in the scrog :)
Also I am using Organic nutes.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

When should I start flowering my plants?
When they get near the scrog?
When they are touching the scrog?
Or when they have grown threw the scrog?

T

TheOneWill

Should I cut the leaves at the bottom of the plant sense they are not getting any light
or Should I leave them alone?

sqwirl

I'd say leave them alone. They still have nutrients in them that the plant will draw out. As they die off take them away.

T

TheOneWill

Also I might have to super crop some stems at the top so the rest of the side shoots can catch up.

T

TheOneWill

Well I just topped most of my plants so others can catch up an also the lower nodes can catch up to. Even though I'm using a scrog I want that damn screen to fill in. I'll get some pics tomorrow. Hopefully I can start flowering them before the end of this month.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Heres pics of last week that I couldn't get loaded from my veg cab. I'm gonna clone them an then flower to see what ones are female.
Then use the clones as the moms.
18948P0001022-med.JPG

An heres a weird mutated plant.
18948P0001033-med.JPG

Heres pics of this week
7 weeks for all the bag seed and 6 weeks for the sweet tooth an Jacks poison
Heres a shot below the scrog.
18948P1000105-med.JPG

Here a shot above the scrog.
18948P1000108-med.JPG

Heres a pic of the moms.
18948P1000109-med.JPG

Heres a pic of the clones in a bubble cloner.(Right now I just got a shirt around it because I haven't painted the bottom yet an the top. I'll do it tomorrow.)
18948P1000111-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Well I found out 2 of my plants are males from being under 24 hour light. It's very weird because I just topped them an now I see little ball sacks right where I cut it an nodes are. Here are some pics.
18948P1000114-med.JPG

18948P1000115-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

How do I collect pollen from a male plant without seeding my crop. I got 2 cabinets.
One for veg and one for flower. But I got my moms in the second cab which I don't know if there male or female yet.
So what I plan on doing is taking clones an numbering them. So I will know if the clone is male or female.
But I have two breeds I wanna cross. But don't wanna seed all my other plants.
So when should I collect pollen from the male plant before it starts to spread threw out my cab an messes up the rest of my crop?
The 2 strains I'm crossing is
Jacks Poison with Sweet Tooth.
I don't know what one I'm gonna use the dad for yet I will find out.
(I will probley put pollen on one of the moms to get seeds.)

T

TheOneWill

Well I killed off one of the males. So I replaced one of the males with another jacks poison. Hopefully this one will be a female.

T

TheOneWill

Well I'm gonna probley throw in the 2700k 6 42 watt light bulbs now an let the plants get use to them for the next week or so. Then turn it on to 12/12 because my plants are right about to touch the screen. Some of them are now. :chin: Also some are auto flower and thats Jack's Poison.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I made some light traps for the fans. So I can turn it on 12/12 probley in 3 days. :)

T

TheOneWill

I might have to turn the light to 12/12 sooner because they are over growing the cabinet. Lately I'm just been topping them. A couple plants have preflowers already.