What's new

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

T

TheOneWill

I got 2 more weeks till I transplant them. The roots are starting to grow out of the drainage holes in the cup. :nono: Hopefully they can wait till the soil is ready. :dance:

T

TheOneWill

Here they are at week 1 with the First 6 are Jacks Poison.
The last 3 are Sweet Tooth
18948P1000045-med.JPG

The first 4 is B,A,C,D bag seed from the previous pics. The rest are lucky bag seed that made it through. E,F,G,H.
18948P1000047-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

If you notice that the bottom leaves are yellowing and falling off. Is that because of nute burn or not enough nutes? Or could it be a ph problem?

First I started watering them with just kelp and blood meal at 1tbs per gallon.
Then I noticed that it wasn't doing all that well so I started water with just liquid karma at 1tbs per gallon. Its been about 3 weeks so should I just water them with plain water? They are not in nuted soil either I'm waiting for it to compost. I got 11 days left.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Ok the only other problem I think it could be is they are root bound. The roots are starting to grow out the bottom of the cup. Would it be alright to cut the roots? Or should I leave them alone till I transplant them?

T

TheOneWill

What should I do about the roots growing out the bottom of the cups?
Leave them alone till I can transplant them or cut them off?

T

TheOneWill

Should I cool off my lights first or should I cool off my lower cab where the plants are first?
The top is like 96F and the bottom is like 86F
Highest top 100F
Highest bottom 90F.
Where should i put the faster fan?

budvapor

temps are a bit high... some strains can take it better than others. i would try blowing air directly on the bulb. that's how i get the best results in my cab...

T

TheOneWill

Yeah I'm gonna go buy some fans later on today or tomorrow. I'm just been lazy.

T

TheOneWill

So I woke up this morning an my fans were off. Lucky thing I had an extra DC converter. So now I got to rewire everything. My cab spiked like 93F :nono: I think its been about a week to so I'll update with pics later.

T

TheOneWill

Heres the Sweet Tooth and Jacks Poison plants
First 3 from the back forward is the Sweet Tooth
The other 6 is Jacks poison.
18948P1000082-med.JPG

An heres the bag seed.
18948P1000083-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Oh yeah I installed 2 more fans.
I got 2 80mm fans blowing on the plants.
I got 2 120mm 3000rpm fans for intake.
I got 1 120mm fan exhaust.
I got 60mm fan exhaust.
It's still around 80F.

T

TheOneWill

What is a good degrees in F to have the temps in between?
Mine is always 80F-85F

T

TheOneWill

I'm thinking about making a small hydro grow for one of the plants. will it be alright to take one plant out of soil an put it in the hydro tank?

G

theonewill, yes it would be alright to move one to hydro. you can actually go right into hydroton, no rockwool needed.

just gently wash all the dirt off the root system being careful not to damage anything, then fill a netpot up with the hydroton and place the plant in at the appropriate level.

i have done this before and the only downside is the transplant shock that took about 7-14 days to subside before normal growth resumed

Latest posts

Latest posts