What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
A public service announcemnt

I realize this is likely unnecessary for this crowd since most if not all here grow there own and therefore aren't as likely to buy weed in a store. Anyway what I want to talk about is a product on the shelves called "THC-A". You may have heard about products popping up as legal weed because instead of Delta-9 THC it contains Delta-8 THC. Besically Delta-8 THC products are derived from hemp so it closely resembles Cannabis but the active componant, Delta-8 THC is created by taking the oils an resins in the hemp and playing with it in a lab to convert it to Delta-8 THC which is close enough to Delta-9 THC that you will test positive for marijuana on a pee test. It also will give you a buzz but that buzz pales in comparisson to Delta-9 although it will give you a reasonable buzz especially if you are a person unable to get your hands on real Cannabis. Now I don't know if this is true n all states selling the Delta-8 THC products but over the past few months the products labeled as Delta-8 THC products have disappeared from the shelves, likely due to the fact thhat t falls well short of real Cannabis but they were charging like it was real Cannabis.

It appears that the Delta-8 THC products have been replaced by this new THC-A stuff. Now the only reason I'm writting about this is that while visiting a local "Head" shop I noticed this THC-A stuff and asked about it. I was told by the sales person that because my State went legal for recreation last summer they are now able to sell it in their store (even though every source I trust has told me that real Cannabis has been restricted to just a few state approved dispenseries). I resisted the sales person's asserions about this being real Cannabis by asking "isn't this really just that Delta-8 stuff made from hemp?" but she answered no and against insisted this was the real deal. So I decided to buy what is equivilent to an 8th to check it out. Now to be fair I did smoke some and it gave me an okay buzz and had a decent enough taste and smell but before I smoked any of it I pulled out a 30X loupe to read the tiny fine pront on the container and found out that just as I thought it actually was Delta-8 weed made from hemp. Which is the reason why this "head" shop s able to legally sell it because it's chenical make up is able to get passed the laws but still give you a mild buzz. So if you see something labeled as THC-A that you are able to legally buy in a non state approved store, it's just Delta-8 THC product that has been remarketed as THC-A. I'm not saying it's bad like that garbage sold a few years back as synthetic marijuana but it definitely is not real cannabis even if the clerk in the store insists that it is. Also while it will give you a decent enough buzz it will fall far short of what it should be if it was real cannabis
I’ve often wondered what’s in those jars looking like weed here too as it’s not legal but as your shop that say it’s the real deal. It looks inviting tho.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I press thca from full melt hash rosin sometimes
Zero flavor looks like a shiny yellowish meth and seems to provoke addict like reactions in some people.........I don't make it often and price it at $100 a gram as a deterrent.
🙃
Nothing to do with hemp or added chemicals I wonder if its the same thing chemically?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We precipitate out THC-A Isolate:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy OFs. Hope you're all taking it easy this fine Saturday.
Sun is finally shining, 1st time my autoflowers for the garden have seen the thing since they popped up last week.
I'd post a picture of them, but this is the dog picture thread so I don't want to ruin it with pictures of pot.
So here's a picture of my dog.
IMG_0483.jpg

Have a good day folks!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I bought some diamonds to try: Astro Pink Diamonds – Legal Review

"They are boring. Now that I have been hitting them – interspersed with other delectables – it is obvious that you can get nice and high but somehow it is just bland. The terpenes we all seek really add something – a level of flavour enjoyment perhaps – that near-tasteless diamonds do not have."

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We precipitate out THC-A Isolate:

Can I see a pic of what you had made for your vape please?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I bought some diamonds to try: Astro Pink Diamonds – Legal Review

"They are boring. Now that I have been hitting them – interspersed with other delectables – it is obvious that you can get nice and high but somehow it is just bland. The terpenes we all seek really add something – a level of flavour enjoyment perhaps – that near-tasteless diamonds do not have."
'Ahhh don't mean rhinestones - 'cos diamonds - are a girls best (brass band music) - BEST FRIEND!'

*eating 💎 diamonds? - your dentist is-a-gonna luv you boyo!

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Hey yall, this old fart just learned how to post video. This one is for all who are having to wear hospital attire.

Yeah - check that your hospital gown/smock is securely fastened - or you maybe unintentionally MOONING!
I found bigfoot.
Playing at my local swamp

BIGFOOT? - my arse - that's just some bloke in an ex- Planet of the Ape's - Chimp Suit!