What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Astro Pink Diamonds – Legal Review

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I realize that the product in this review is straying a bit from my usual hash reviews but I had an itch. I wanted something that would melt my face . . .

Astro Pink Diamonds – Legal Hash Review

Genetics: Vancouver Island Pink Kush
Grower/Producer: Endgame Extracts – Adastra Labs Inc
THC: 89.35% CBD: <1.0% terpenes: β-caryophyllene, , linalool, α-humulene
Bag Appeal: It’s yellow crystalline rocks so . . .

astro-pink-diamonds.jpg

One of the truly great things about retail legalization is that when you are in the mood for a change, you can wander into your local and ask the budtender for something interesting. Imagine that – just like any other product. That said though, most of the budtenders I dealt with in legal states during my travels (CO, CA and NV) all seemed to be stoner girls with tats and a bored attitude. Their recommendations just didn’t seem credible because they obviously didn’t give a crap. Luckily, my local store has staff that actually does know their products. The Astro Pink Diamonds was their recommendation. I have tried shatter and budder and similar BHO’d product in the past and while they were fun, they always made me cough like a banshee. I blamed it on the high THC but it may have been impurities in the pre-legal products that I sampled. But feeling adventurous I bought a gram of the Astro. Diamonds are extracted THCa that crystallizes into . . . well . . . good stuff when heated. This batch is a light yellow color with virtually no odour and little-to-no taste.

But . . . it does a fine, fine job of face melting. With no coughing.

Yeah, just to be clear, this isn’t the product to get if you want to get high and sit around with your smoking buds savouring the nuances of cannabis. There isn’t any taste. There isn’t any smell. While the company does mention terpenes in the online description, they certainly left town by the time I smoked this. The OCS (the gov’t online site) says: “offers distinct aromas of white pepper, orange, butterscotch, coffee, and earth”. Ha ha ha ha. What the fuck were they smoking? Really. And Endgame claims that they chose the Vancouver Island Pink Kush for its “its renowned sweet, gassy, terp profile” but I am calling bullshit on that. It was actually for its “its hard-hitting potency”. That I will believe. You buy this to get high as shit. It is lab tested at 89%, so you have to figure that something will happen when you smoke it. I put a small crystal in my trusty APX and five minutes later I was a rutabaga . . . or something. The real up lasts (me) less than an hour but the stone is nice in a heavy Indica way. As I write this, I am buzzing from a crystal I smoked in my hash pipe. Boom! And another . . . Boom!

Available across Canada. $39.30 for 1 gram.

Edit: Oh . . . one thing I forgot to mention . . . they are a legacy producer. They somehow transitioned from black market to legal . . . excellent!!!

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I realize that the product in this review is straying a bit from my usual hash reviews but I had an itch. I wanted something that would melt my face . . .

View attachment 18966576

One of the truly great things about retail legalization is that when you are in the mood for a change, you can wander into your local and ask the budtender for something interesting. Imagine that – just like any other product. That said though, most of the budtenders I dealt with in legal states during my travels (CO, CA and NV) all seemed to be stoner girls with tats and a bored attitude. Their recommendations just didn’t seem credible because they obviously didn’t give a crap. Luckily, my local store has staff that actually does know their products. The Astro Pink Diamonds was their recommendation. I have tried shatter and budder and similar BHO’d product in the past and while they were fun, they always made me cough like a banshee. I blamed it on the high THC but it may have been impurities in the pre-legal products that I sampled. But feeling adventurous I bought a gram of the Astro. Diamonds are extracted THCa that crystallizes into . . . well . . . good stuff when heated. This batch is a light yellow color with virtually no odour and little-to-no taste.

Yeah, just to be clear, this isn’t the product to get if you want to get high and sit around with your smoking buds savouring the nuances of cannabis. There isn’t any taste. There isn’t any smell. While the company does mention terpenes in the online description, they certainly left town by the time I smoked this. The OCS (the gov’t online site) says: “offers distinct aromas of white pepper, orange, butterscotch, coffee, and earth”. Ha ha ha ha. What the fuck were they smoking? Really. And Endgame claims that they chose the Vancouver Island Pink Kush for its “its renowned sweet, gassy, terp profile” but I am calling bullshit on that. It was actually for its “its hard-hitting potency”. That I will believe. You buy this to get high as shit. It is lab tested at 89%, so you have to figure that something will happen when you smoke it. I put a small crystal in my trusty APX and five minutes later I was a rutabaga . . . or something. The real up lasts (me) less than an hour but the stone is nice in a heavy Indica way. As I write this, I am buzzing from a crystal I smoked in my hash pipe. Boom! And another . . . Boom!

Edit: Oh . . . one thing I forgot to mention . . . they are a legacy producer. They somehow transitioned from black market to legal . . . excellent!!!
Damn, that looks killer and at a good price too. Thanks, for the review friend.

MrKushman247

View attachment 18966576

Wrong, ASTRO pink is 100% not legal lp. Whoever this endgame is stole the name and is using it. Not surprising tactics that the legal world would steal a name being currently used in the black market. Pretty sad but I guess that's the type of people your dealing with. Liars....

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Wrong, ASTRO pink is 100% not legal lp. Whoever this endgame is stole the name and is using it.

Hey . . . I just bought the shit . . . you can argue with them.

From what I can find . . . there are several companies . . .Adastra Holdings (XTRX on the Canadian Stock Exchange) bought Phyto Extractions (completed in 2021) and they own Adastra Labs as a subsidiary. Endgame is a brand they launched in 2022.

MrKushman247

Hey . . . I just bought the shit . . . you can argue with them.

From what I can find . . . there are several companies . . .Adastra Holdings (XTRX on the Canadian Stock Exchange) bought Phyto Extractions (completed in 2021) and they own Adastra Labs as a subsidiary. Endgame is a brand they launched in 2022.
No argument here man lol just saying that aint astro pink. Could care less just pointing it out

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
A couple of thoughts on these diamonds . . .

They are boring. Now that I have been hitting them – interspersed with other delectables – it is obvious that you can get nice and high but somehow it is just bland. The terpenes we all seek really add something – a level of flavour enjoyment perhaps – that near-tasteless diamonds do not have.

And . . . and this is important . . . don’t drop the open jarette with your diamonds and scatter them on your desk . . . or carpet . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rasta: