What's new

The Loony Bin

asher1er

Veteran
the loony bin is looking pretty good, any spare straight-jackets laying around? i'll be hanging around in here for a bit :joint: :joint:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
BAAAAAACON! glad to see the account is fixed and the room is doin well. just got back from vacation! ill see ya in chat.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
<<<<<<<<< Asher: Look under my handle.......

Endo: Thanks for the heads up, good to have ya back as well

Well, I've been slacking on the updating. Let's just say I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment. The place is getting a bit "festive" and had to pick-up a new filter (Can66) to hook up. Once I have it up and running, hopefully tonight, I'll feel secure to move shit around and stink up the whole joint :joint:

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
I knew I forgot to do somethin Nurse Cratchett told me to not forget...

I knew I forgot to do somethin Nurse Cratchett told me to not forget...

UPDATE @ The Loony Bin :joint:

Sorry this took so long between updates, had the issue I mentioned (now resolved :wink: DIY filters CAN'T compare to the Can Filter I ASSURE you). Then, I was without power for almost 24hrs which was even more nerveracking, at least I had SOME kind of filtration goin on.

Not the best of pics this time around. They got a bit banged up with high temps and 80%RH for the day w/ no power and me not watering the few that really needed it due to not wanting to stir up this F-U-N-K....

Well, back to the topic at hand. You guys were expecting a show now, WEREN'T YOUS? (Before I forget, all pics are exactly 6 Weeks to the day)

Urkle:

Strawberry Diesel:

Cripple Creek/Sputnik2.0:

"Bastard Kush":

Bubba Kush:

Endo

Veteran
mmmmmmmmm cripppplllleeeeeee.... droool........ can i has my meds now? tell that guy to stop banging his head on the wall, its getting annoying. anyone see any pink elephants around? he stole my socks....

you should rig up a bicycle to a car battery that way when you pedal it you can make your lights and filters work if you lose power again. just an idea!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Yeah, Endo needs his meds man! Someone please tell him that he's NOT Richard Simons, and doesn't look nearly as good in spandex and a head band....
Looking good INC. Thanks for the up date.

Endo

Veteran
:spank: that spandex was a one time thing... and it was comfortable as heck..... i kept the banana hammock for the ladies... its like a varietable forest down there.!@!!!

hey and all great super heros wear tights...1!! so back off!!! :dueling:

Xtrakritical

lol I think all you guys are a bit looney!

Looking good INC! Despite the power outtage and all the other funk, things look sweet!

Just to rub it in... I'm posting from home (on Friday before 3, I guess youre still @ work) :)

Dude I'm glad you got the official can filter. But Don't go bashing us Broke / Cheap folks who still have to DIY! lol

TGIF Bitches! Lets smoke alot of good herbs this weekend... Starting Now!

Xtra

Endo

Veteran
i dont mind that your rubbing it in.. but could you go a little lower?

W

WeldFlash420

Lmao, great thread INC! Looking forward to some harvest shots bro. Shine on and F.U.C.K.E.M forever!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Damn INC. Looking real official. Criple Creek and Sputnik sound insane!

Nice selection, and I like how you built those huts with poly. Do they leak any light?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Loony
Howzit brother>.?? Hope all is well over yer way. And its great to see another kick ass grower doin his thang... U have a great menu goin cant wait to see finished nuggiesz!!!! im glad i got a shance to drop in here at the notanut facility/// ill bbl brother peace..

sack

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Art: ANY light leaks were caused by myself, either during the build or while workin in there. Usually, it's just a snag/pull/tear in the Black/White Poly. A roll of Black, Gorilla Duct Tape (heavier than the reg. tape) seals up any of these easily.

Sacko: MY DOOD..... Where the hell ya been? Long time no see brother, least you seem to have found your way over to "The Bin" without any problems.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Some more pics @ Week 6

Some more pics @ Week 6

X's Bastard Kush:

Molokai Frost (still can't figure out why she's yellowin, think she likes less light):

Shire, Pinched top:

CC, Bubba and Urkle:

UK Cheese:

And a Whole Room shot: