What's new

The Loony Bin

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
I like Bubba and know her well but Cripple Creek / Sputnik2.0 definitely had me at hello:

8236CCxSput2_0_12-6-08_2.jpg

8236CCxSput2_0_12-6-08_3.jpg

8236CCxSput2_0_12-6-08_10.jpg

8236CCxSput2_0_12-6-08_7.jpg

8236CCxSput-8_8-31.JPG

8236CCxSput-9_8-31.JPG

8236CCxSput-14_8-31.JPG

:yeahthats

Prepping her for a run shortly............ STAY TUNED

S

Seismic

I just read the entire thread bro:joint: Awesome job to say the least, definitely a great show up in the Loony Bin:joint: I like the idea of running a flip flop, I may have to get that going someday with my tent. I really loved the pics of the sherry xl, and the shire. But with the cripplecreekxsputnik2.0.....goddamn she looks good!:yoinks: Awesome job man, and if you can, please go ahead and get one of the empty cells all cleaned out so I take up residence? Take care dude.

L~B

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to imnotcrazy again.

Sick shots yo!

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Here are some new photo's my plants. They have 2 to 3 weeks to go yet. :biggrin: And all are growing under 2 CFL's. They have a very skunky smell. I hope every one else like them. They are still flowering strong, I'm very tempted to let them go for it as long as I can. They're in my PC Case so I guess when it is filled I'll have to harvest. :biggrin::smokeit: While I showing photo's here are some new pics of my pc grow case. The last 2 photo's are of the front intake with Srubninja's light trap design on the fan and then the carbon filter on the exhaust fan. I'm also experimenting with old CD and DVD's as reflectors since they reflect a full color spectrum. The light's are 2 23w/100w CFL's. It's basic but works good, it's my first one, it has works good enough that I'll make some improvments and using it and I'm going to make a bigger better one soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts