What's new

The 'inventor' lawsuits for ice hash kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Works great though. Folks fresh material the only way to go. Stop beating up your material, no need! I personally give a one year money back guarentee with every XTR, our machines up and running after 10 years of solid use. At the cup I will let anyone inspect material and the process is completely visible.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
so will where is this 20 bag kit got a link.
how about a picture of your hash or the result of your 'fabolous patented' wonder machine. can you show us this purity.

Are we to understand you want the whole trichome in your hash... that would explain the muck i was shown at cannatrade.
got any-one who will vouch for your claims? can they use a camera.
or do we all have to wait till november and travel to Amsterdam to the biggest cannajoke running?

LMAO as i enjoy the dope bubbleman helped me ruin.

can't you just promote your product, cause as long as you continue to insult without showing some pudding the greater the fool you come across as.

Last edited:

Will

go to icecold.org Trichomefarmer all you know how to do is destroy trichome! If you are following the delusional diluting steps taught by Bubbleman, the biggest rip off in Canna History then you do not make as stong a concentrate as I. That is fact! The obsolete bag system can not even beat the kit we sell for $40 USD. Have you ever taken the time and read the real patent? I doubt Bubblehead has, he is just interested in selling cheap fabric for wedding dress prices. If you really know how to make hashish you know what I speak as truth. Stop beating up your cannabis and learn true Ice Water extraction!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont think Will has ever seen product as fine as the picture TF is showing . From the sounds of it his trichs are not as seperated so it would not be possible. We have all been running fresh trim through our bubblebags for a long time :)

Will

I made some concentrate using fresh Haze in Spain left everyone catatonic. I really like the results from ATF pure rocket fuel. Making hashish from fresh plant is the best in the world. No drying, no grinding, no freezing, no passing thru 4-8 diluting bag process. Its the purest, the less handling the better when making the cream.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
umm Will you have seen pictures of the style hash we smoke by TF could you please post some of your style hash pictures so we can see if its truly FMCD??? One thing we do know for sure... "if it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble"

Will

your wrong as the bag process of separating trichomes actually damages the goods, you lose terpinoids in every step of the bag system, so how can it possibly be as pure when it has gone thru 6-11 diluting steps. This whole thing of separating trichomes is only so you buy another bag. Believe you me the Inventor in Mendo makes the best in the world. The easiest thing to do is sell a machine to bag user, the first thing you realize is how much material you have thrown in the toilet. The quality and quantity taste flavor beyond compare. Keep thinking your right and I'm wrong, eventually you'll get it! You've been hoodwinked, bam boozeld, flim flammed by clever marketers who sold seiving system made obsolete by the Ice Water Method. I just had someone test kit against 4 bag system, complete farce, he called bag system retarded, which it is. The machine only makes bubble, when using fresh bud, it's all comes out full melt with out destroying 95% of your product to get there. Everything I say is copied by pirates, but their systems don't work correct Ice Water Application, which only nhas one filter that allows trichomes to pass un broken and also collects any terpinoids that may have been released, the closet thing to this is hand pressed. I have been in the hash game 40 years, on every level. I had the chance to meet Bubbleman at the 2002 Toker's bowl when he introduced his system which was a direct copy of Millas Ipaylater, he add a bagt and has been adding them every since and destroying cannabis around the globe. visit kingofnepal.net before you talk shit.

Last edited:

Will

The method is the message. Everyone who ever bought your cheap fabric at wedding dress prices are being taught correct Ice Water Extraction Method.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
ooh leaving spaniards catatonic... gee there is a challenge.
lmao

it's real simple, Will, show us the pudding. Till then your hoodwinking and bamboozling.

Film your flam, lets see the goods your 'friends' are making.

Will

Bubbleman, I heard you changed attorney's to Mr. Young, have you read the Canadian patent? Everyone is tired of your lies dude, you will be the biggest joke in Canna World. Not on the same level as Skunkman or Robert C. Clarke who sold out to join GW, the case is coming to your back yard soon my dear. Isn't GW Pharm the one trying to control medical cannabis, force us to buy their pills and such, are these guys your heroes? Your a creation of the biggest liar in Canna World Skunkman, who now wants nothing to do with the Cannabis Culture who enabled him to become Skunkman. Did anyone ever tell you that Skunkman ripped off strains and seeds when he left Cali? Once a thief allways a thief. You would be surprised who owns stock in GW, many of the biggest names who profess to be part of our culture! Stick a fork into yourself your done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will

The proof is in the pudding, so we are going around demonstrating and comparing, this grass roots campaign will finally get the true Ice Water Method out instead of the patent confusion you and others have created to sell cheap fabric at wedding dress prices. I am licensing people in Canada, right in your back yard. Eventually you will be forgotten and only remembered when people talk about the biggest rip off in Canna History Bubble Bags.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
well you(someone of your ilk) tried to demonstrate in Switzerland at Cannatrade.

all they had was shite that a klunky ass machine made. big ass rip off i would imagine would be the cost to ship that thing around.
bubblebags have always payed for themselves everytime i've used them. i certainly ain't feeling ripped off.

do you have this on your c&P "to sell cheap fabric at wedding dress prices" ?
check the record i think it's broken.

Will

As far as breaking the rules, what do you call your rip off of the entire culture? The best these idiots could do is attach a seiving system to Ice Water Method how retarded!! As soon as you see true method application, everything Bubblehead every said goes out the window. They have only been using fresh material since we announced patent and they are trying to catch up. If you want to know the truth Bubblehead set back the hashish industry centuries, because you now have Bubble Heads who think they understand Ice Water Method, sowe plod along enlightening folk as we go along.

Last edited:

delta9man

sorry WILL.. but i cant understand why y dont upload just one pic off this amazing stuff...
i cant cause all my pics got lost on OG ...
new gonna follow, but not necesary as y can see here are enough pics of full melting bubble that ran thruogh sieves an still not destroyed as y can see under a microscope...

Will

sorry I don't have the equipment. But don't you think that the inventor of Ice Water Method Reinhard, who has been doing this since Bubbleman was sixteen, that he hasn't done everything you have recently discovered? It's funny to the inventor to see all this wrong information and all the hoopla attached to a system his method made obsolete. When you use completely fresh material it comes out so pure, it's hard to handle, so he freezes it to solidify it, it will melt if you just set it out it will melt in your hand, can not be put into plastic, sticks to your hand like hand rub, you have to scrap it off with knife. The more you press it out into a sheet the more see thru it becomes. Again every strain is different

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.