What's new

The 'inventor' lawsuits for ice hash kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Anyone I know who works for the police, well I pass the info on to everyone I know. Remember we are patented, we don't have to be quiet any longer. As you can see these guys are being investigated by the Culture. There is so much back up evidence they have made a CDROM of the whole situation, over three hundreds documented pieces of evidence of major fraud. My name is *********** and I don't live in fear. I live in the light of truth.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Will,
You are a snitch. You know what a snitch is? A RAT. I will be happy to see you in Amsterdam at the High Times Cannabis Cup and will be happy to give you a chance for you to "stick my foot up his ass". What a joke. I am laughing because it was me and Rob Clarke that gave Steve Hager at High Times the idea to have the first High Times Cannabis Cup. And by the way I won first place at the first HT Cannabis Cup.
This guy is dangerous, he is full of hate and lies. I advise everyone to stay far far away from him. He really thinks it is OK to RAT on people as long as he knows the person is bad according to him. God save us from fundamentalists who know they are right and know the ends justify the means, be they religious or just plain nuts.
-SamS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
finally, a foot has been put down. can't have rats on the premises eh? glad we have an efficient pest exterminator, lol.

i agree SamSkunkman, God save us from people convinced of their own rightness. specially the ones that think the end justifies the means.

hope to see you at the cup.

why couldn't he just tell us about his system and show some nice melty pics and be done with it? where does all this attacking people come from? how is that gonna help sell those over priced funnels with a tap on the end? 1000 bucks ! and he says bubble bags are expensive, lol.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:mad: :mad:

Forum Guidelines #12:

12...The Posting of personnal messages(P.M.'s) and e-mails (or part's there-of) in open forums sent to you on this site or any other is strictly frowned upon/not considered good etiquette and could lead to a member being banished from this site....posting of members' personal info is strictly forbidden and will result in banning.

In the instance of Will, yes he is visiting coventry :bat: This was the fastest way to remove all personal info (names) posted. ICM does not tolerate such activity as demonstrated by Will, and it is being dealt with according to site policy. Once all personal info has been removed from the effected posts, they will be visible again, but Will will no longer have posting privs.

dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts