What's new

The Great AK Caper

G

AHHHH Yes..... the new flower room, been waiting on this as you already know SE. Gonna see some big buds soon I am sure of it. Cheese will do in a crunch ... I guess. LOL :D

Got the chair pulled up and subscribed to this one ... I like epic features. Glad you are up and growin now. Props out to BuzzBob and GIS for their generosity, can't beat that.

Peace SE, I'll be back :smoke: :wave:

:smoweed: Mo,

G

Howdy SE ... Up with the chickens again this morning I see. Enjoying a hippie speedball this morning. :D

G

the_danimal said:
Awesome!!

It's really hard to go wrong with AK47 I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I'll be watching this one for sure.

Are you going straight to flower or do you plan to veg them a big higher? 8.5' is quite a lot of headway...i know this is your flowering room but since the veg box is under construction...

just curious! :friends: friends truly are wonderful! :friends:

Forgot to answer your question....I'm gonna veg them for about a week and then select a mom to keep. After I move her to the new veg room I'll go to flower. I might move the smaller ones to the veg room too. They need more time.

G

Bigmo said:
Howdy SE ... Up with the chickens again this morning I see. Enjoying a hippie speedball this morning. :D

Know Dat.........rorf!!!
:eek:

G

not really...............LOL...........I'm just too stoned to type anything sensible.

What it is?

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
:canabis::biglaugh:

Bigmo: I'm not too sure, precisely, what you mean by "hippie speedball." {I can guess!} But do tell... :joint:

[edit] SE mentioned in a PM that he's off for Lowes... :eek: I wonder what he'll come back with, considering his current condition! :friends: [/edit]

G

BuzzBob there is no telling what he will come back with. My explanation of a hippie speedball is, Wake & Bake with plenty o caffine. :smoke:

Very cool of you to hook SE up man.

Mo, :wave:

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Hey Mo! -- ::wave:

Heh! Bad of us to talk about SE while he's not around, eh? :wink:

Ahhhhh!!! I had not included the "plenty o caffine" in my guess! LOL... Then by your definition, the "Hippie Speedball" is my mainstay!!! :biglaugh: I am already on my 2nd pot o' coffe this morning, and don't even recall how many times I've fired the bowl!

G

Who cut the cheese? Oh......I think it was me...

As soon as I get my hippie speedball I'll post a few pics.

Did I go to Lowes????????????????? Oh yeah..........stopped at the Sonic too....mmmmmmmmmmmm.......breffus buritos..... :biglaugh:

G

A few more pics. They're alert and reaching for the light. Lookin' good, Bob.

Added some exaust and intake pics. I made a mistake earlier about the intake. It's 9" , not 4".

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Wow! They're stepp'n right up!! :cool::yes:

Freak'n bushy li'l shedevils, eh?

You mean you made it outa Lowes w/o spending $50 on stuff you hadn't planned on? What's your secret!?! :biglaugh:

G

Dammit Elvis, a lady stops by to visit and you haven't yet offered me any cheese...sheeeeshhh the service around here....:D

So....you have 400 different strains in beans with an investment amounting to almost 3,000 dollars sitting in your fridge and you're doing a clone grow?

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

hem hem.....
Elvis...a shrink is in order :bashhead:

but in the meantime I'm gonna have a seat and watch the show :wink:

G

Actually Bob............I spent $52........weather stripping, wood filler, putty knife and......some drain opener....not for the grow room, for me...been eating too much cheese....speakin' of which.

Sorry blue, where are my manners?

more_natural_cheese.jpg

The opportunity arose....what can I say?

Thanx, Bonzo!! :wave: