What's new

The Dr.Bud Method by Thundurkel

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Orga_Nerd said:
Excuse me but nowhere on the forum rules or anywhere else does it say that you must back up claims.
Excuse me but, where do you come from that you don't have to back up your claims? I've lived all over the world and have never heard such a thing. When you make a claim it's up to you, and you alone, to back it up.

Clowntown, I hope by now you know I've great respect for your posts and opinions so please know this isn't smacktalk. I think we all have to cut Thunderkel some slack and offer what support we can. He's taken a position and is documenting it for all to see. As long as the facts are disclosed, a complete failure in the garden still leaves the thread a success. He's potentially set himself up for a public pratfall in order to benefit the class. For that, he gets my respect no matter how the garden turns out.

O

Orga_Nerd

clowntown said:
There's this story... about a guy... he goes to his doctor and says "doctor, doctor... it hurts when I do *this*" while twisting his arm into an extremely unnatural position, one that would apparently cause a lot of pain.

The doctor says: "so stop doing it".

My point? If you're going to make some extremely wild claims with nothing close to proof, don't cry when you're met with criticism. If you can't handle the criticism, don't make the wild claims. It's pretty simple, really, but I know this is a concept you don't understand. you really need to stop insulting me. i have not done it to you

this message will be self-destructing soon (Orga_Nerd can't read PMs yet)

this is really just dumb keep arguing if you like, but im here for info and community. Not to police peoples statements.

clowntown

Veteran
I'm also here for information; good, correct information, not misinformation towards people who may not know better, only to inflate my own ego and gain fame. That's why I call "misinformation" when I see it.

These YouTube videos... what purpose do they serve, exactly? Because "educational" or anything related to learning isn't it, that's for sure. Only purpose I can see after seeing some of the Doc's methods is... to inflate ego.

O

Orga_Nerd

FreezerBoy said:
Excuse me but, where do you come from that you don't have to back up your claims? I've lived all over the world and have never heard such a thing. When you make a claim it's up to you, and you alone, to back it up.

Clowntown, I hope by now you know I've great respect for your posts and opinions so please know this isn't smacktalk. I think we all have to cut Thunderkel some slack and offer what support we can. He's taken a position and is documenting it for all to see. As long as the facts are disclosed, a complete failure in the garden still leaves the thread a success. He's potentially set himself up for a public pratfall in order to benefit the class. For that, he gets my respect no matter how the garden turns out.

you guys need to back off.
If i ever make any kind of claim on here i sure as hell dont have to prove anything to anyone on here. I'm not here for your approval or acceptance. I didnt say the world never requires proof. i said he didnt have to prove anything to anyone. He grows for himself. not for show. not for fame. for smoke.

Let it be

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Holly shit I know the Doc is getting a good laugh out of this...

FreezerBoy - You rock buddy thanks for the respect :rasta:

clowntown

Veteran
Thundurkel said:
Well coming in my thread with all this shit I better be one of those respected noobs cuz I got drive like a motherfucker...
So far, for all the reasons that FreezerBoy has mentioned, you've got my respect for sure. :yes: I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, but did my part in deleting the offending posts.

O

Orga_Nerd

"These YouTube videos... what purpose do they serve, exactly?"

Where did that come from?

you act like you are trying to keep new people from reading inaccurate records, but instead of trying to help us you make derogatory statements about our experience.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
clowntown said:
So far, for all the reasons that FreezerBoy has mentioned, you've got my respect for sure. :yes: I'm sorry things turned out the way they did, but did my part in deleting the offending posts.

Cool shit bro, soon enough you'll be like DAMN!!! That bastard did it the fucking guy did it hahahah I'm just glad to get this shit started cuz it was all just a dream back in late May when I got my first clones which I killed with my newb mistakes so I came to here and know more about growing now than my buddy who has a few grows under his belt in a whole room with 2 1k HPS but he's lazy and doesn't research online.... I just got sooooooooo much shit today too! Marijuana Horticulture 5th Edition PDF the full thing and in color! Buds For Less! Ready Set Grow 1 & 2 Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow 1&2 ect.. just wait till I get to breeding :jump:

Clowntown - I forgot to say thanks for removing those

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Orga_Nerd said:
If i ever make any kind of claim on here i sure as hell dont have to prove anything to anyone on here.

While you get points for declaring your position openly, your position renders every statement you make meaningless at best and unworthy of attention.

There's a word for it when someone cannot or will not back up their claims. Several actually: balderdash, bullshit, cowardly, disinformation, fiction, lies, nonsense, obfuscation, prevarication, valueless, worthless ... the list goes on and none of them are good.

Thunderkel gets my support NOT because I think he can or can't do this but, because he's documenting it, good or bad, for all to see. He's made his claim and he's set out to prove it. What the proof turns out to be doesn't matter. What matters is, we can trust it because Thunderkel understands the necessity of proof and is sharing it openly.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
FreezerBoy said:
Thunderkel gets my support NOT because I think he can or can't do this but, because he's documenting it, good or bad, for all to see. He's made his claim and he's set out to prove it. What the proof turns out to be doesn't matter. What matters is, we can trust it because Thunderkel understands the necessity of proof and is sharing it openly.
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

O

Orga_Nerd

whatever. go ahead. pick on me bc i dont need your approval.

I dont understand why everyone has to be such a hard ass on here.
excuse me for standing up for someone. If you guys are trying to run people off then you are doing a good job.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Orga don't go buddy and can I ask why the hell you let somebody you've never met bother you?? I laugh and keep growing..

O

Orga_Nerd

oh im not leaving. I should have just never said anything in the first place.
sry to clutter your thread.

hey thunderkel would you ever consider making a diy thread for your cloner?
i will add it to my thread when i make one i just dont have the money to do it at the moment

Last edited:

isit4.20yet

I've been reading the doc's threads and I'm starting to incorporate some of the things I've learned into my (noob) grow. I hope your results meet your expectations and you get your setup dialed-in. It's good to see people try new things instead of just dismissing them because "it's not the right way".

Good luck my friend and happy harvest. :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
isit4.20yet said:
I've been reading the doc's threads and I'm starting to incorporate some of the things I've learned into my (noob) grow. I hope your results meet your expectations and you get your setup dialed-in. It's good to see people try new things instead of just dismissing them because "it's not the right way".

Good luck my friend and happy harvest. :)

Yea me too and I'm pretty sure I will get what I'm expecting and thanks I feel the same way I always like to break rules that don't make sense to me..... Like applying HID lighting rules to a CFL grow :rasta:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Orga - Thanks me too that shit is funny as hell I forget where I found that online...

As for updates things are looking good I will take pics this weekend

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Purple Urkel at 1 week into flowering, hoping I hit it's sweet spot!

Heres my bagseed who's mom is getting purple showing up in the tips of the leaves so I think it just may be the Grand Daddy Purple seed I lost :jump:

And the 2 ladies together...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts