What's new

Summer Smokeout Time

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
yes... when true lovers of the herb gather together in celebration it can be incredibly moving and bonding.. I,myself had a wonderful time meeting and smoking herb with you fine folks... Wish many many more could have come... I think of so many of you that I would like to meet and feel grateful for the ones I have already had the chance to share myself with in person... :friends: Nothing, like good friends.... :wink:

All My Love,
ms.G

O

OHenry

That is the Strawberry Cough. I had saved those buds for two months. That was a tough one fo sure. :)

SativaBelieva

Guys what a list... I had to look at your buds again... you all making me pity that I live in Amsterdam... some of the strains on the list I have tasted... but I am very curious for Casey Jones and Elvis... also you got me wanting those Aleda papers from Brazil!

cannigrow

What a bunch of Schwappy looking buds. JK!

Looks like you guys put together quite the entourage of good people with awesome strains. Great pics.

nycnoob

sounded like blast.... really nice that fellow icers can meet up without worries and smoke out.. damn 500 + joints and of a great variety of strains... nice!!!... what was the occasion just cuz? (=..

if that was for my birthday...damn I'd be happy.. (=
so why was I not invited? ahhh I remember that No Noob signs... pros only (=...

glad you all had a blast.. take care yall

G

You can buy the clear papers in the west village in NYC. 375 6th ave.

G

And boy do I wish I had made to that session. I have about 35 flavors jarred up right now though so its my own little cup.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit

that looks like one hell of a smokeout

amazing looking buds

Latest posts

Latest posts