Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
OHenry said:
Did we sample! LOL :)

We were GLUTTONS !

We did a rough estimate of about 500-600 joints

FUN FUN FUN
Were we ever! I dont think I smoked that much weed in amsterdam....
I was sooo stoned...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah, tryin to run with the big dogs and we got bit :D

I've got about 7 cured varieties to choose from, havin my own mini party i guess. Me and the dog. whoopee! Talk to you soon.

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I'm back to finish it off.

chizzleonetime

Ohenry GLUTTONS was the word. We smoked too much morning, noon and night. Naps were in order every day of the smokeout. Couldn't have been done any better. Including the smores around the campfire.

M Steelers, It was large and no one was in charge. We all smoked too much.

Mr G, The smoke was all better than what was found in Amsterdam last april. And there is no augument allowed.

baccas125, we planed this all year. And I had to hold on to pot for months to bring to this event. Nobody wants to be short or bring anything less than their best. It's like that. Thanks and nice to see you.

M, I think it was us whom got bit. From which I'm still recovering, will be using moderation next smokeout.

Ok lets go....This is some Humbolt Haze hash

This is the Moroccian hash.......

These tasty treats were sponsered by John Budd Northern Berry(cross between blueberry and Nl)

Also the Schoomy Deeze..........

OHenry's Cindy 99 grapefruit pheno.......

Lastly we had some Chambia hash.

I hope that you all enjoyed the pics as much as I have smoking them. (Not hardly huh?) Thanks to all for taking the time to view our little party.

O

OHenry

Smokey:
M, I think it was us whom got bit. From which I'm still recovering, will be using moderation next smokeout.

EXCUSE ME! Where is Smokey....and what have you done with him?????? :joint: :chin:

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Smokey was so bombed that most times he lost the power of speech. Not fun not communicating. Especially with you fine people.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
LOL
it makes meetin new peeps that much easier tho :D being out of your mind that is :D:D
sounds liek a grand ole' time had by all :smoke: be well

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I couldn't make it this year brothers and sisters, been so busy getting our new place in shape. I was hoping to pop in on the last day, but I just couldn't get away from the work, just bad timing. I have a sneakin suspicion, however, that next year will be even better, and I will be coming with my arsenault of organic herbs. :wink:

Looks like a real good time, wish I could have made it. :(

G

OHenry said:
So we smoked:

OG Kush
Giesel
Cindy 99 Pineapple Pheno :p
Strawberry Diesel
Strawberry Cough KK Clone
ECSour Diesel Clone
Casey Jones
G33
G33 x SDv3
G-13 x Diesel
Gumble Bum
Sour Slut (ecsdxSpaceQueen)
Mass Super Skunk
DNL
M39
Kali Mist
Elvis
Northern Berry
Mendo Purps
Grimms Thunderfuck
Schrom
Schroomy Deeze
Super Silver Haze

...I know I'm forgeting many more...I'll add them as I remember or as others tell me! :)

Son of a Bitch!!!!Thats one hell of a List,Talk about Pot Superstars!!How the hell do i get in the club,i got the papers :sasmokin:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hello Ms G, for those of you that don't know those joints are rolled in celulose 'papper' looks like plastic kitchen wrap but smokes like papper. And imparts no taste.

G

Looks like everyone had a great time. Alot of killer smoked to be had at that gathering. Thanks for sharing it with us. I bet everyone had a awesome time.
Take care,
BG