What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000011759.jpg
1000011762.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
That looks real nice you could stored at room temperature for a while you’re supposed to mix it up so that the Terps blend all over the place and then after a while you can take it in the fridge .. it cures!
Excellent I will get right on top of that. Guess thats whipping? I noticed it sort of clears up on top or gets liquid sometimes just one parts. The Trinity batch is alot darker but its potent AF put me in a bad state for a min. So far the Cloney has yeilded way better but was also the most recent wash.

Stopped using the zipper bag used pre chilled RO and less ice. Sonic Ice pellets. 15 min runs. only the 45u for this 160 up and the 25 I am gonna try and do some gummies if I can figure out how to use this pile of assorted bubble mess.

That cherry koolaid is pretty!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Surely I can’t be the one to tell you that you’re going to be in for a treat:love:
I smoked it like 7 years ago. one my friend grew it here... it was mango/jasmine incense... I wasn't so impressed.. but you must realize that I had all those toms haze keepers on the deck in that time...

none of nevilles haze or its crosses was even close to 5% keeper of positronics haze I am keeping... I crossed it with black vietnamese and it was win win.. win.. so I am cold to this. it looks nice on pics though...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Why was mine so good? :redface: :devilish:
Reality is shaped by one's own experience. My first guess is you won the genetic lottery and found gold. But then you have to wonder, how good is maha's keeper in comparison?

One of my luckiest seeds pops ever was a reserva privada og. Only 2 seeds popped and one of them was as good as any of the clone only og's. It never hurts to go through a large population looking for the best. But sometimes you get lucky and it's the first or only seed you start.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something like this…I’ve had my Ferris zero turn is3200 for 8 years now with over 500 hours on it…can’t beat these…with the suspension it has rides like a cadillac lol
View attachment 19001164
It’s the only meaningful exercise I get but holy shit does it look incredible my neighbor has one it’s a Cadillac no doubt & the ground speed is ridiculous

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reality is shaped by one's own experience. My first guess is you won the genetic lottery and found gold. But then you have to wonder, how good is maha's keeper in comparison?

One of my luckiest seeds pops ever was a reserva privada og. Only 2 seeds popped and one of them was as good as any of the clone only og's. It never hurts to go through a large population looking for the best. But sometimes you get lucky and it's the first or only seed you start.
Rose 🌹 Gold RuntZ
AACAC28D-5461-4DDA-9136-1B63DF56EDDF.jpeg
1D4FEA63-B4DA-4F4D-968B-E71395E5BFBD.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
But then you have to wonder, how good is maha's keeper in comparison?
this...

and not only it, but also cross of it with vietnamese...

hey @flower~power it is not my imagine or dream, I got crazy reviews from that cross... by real sativa lovers, for example from Hawaii. more growers grew it there and we all agree, and that is only Hawaii. what about Arizona? or Ohio? everybody agrees,, man hahahahaha

if you dont believe me, ask Seattle Greg about it, I was told he was at some cup at Hawaii and sampled it there... key words: acid beauty.

Latest posts

Latest posts