What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stadium northern farmer style.

well here are pics from day 46 and 47.

well here are pics from day 46 and 47.

im starting to think that this will be more a 56 day strain, im still having alot of top growth and the bud sites are swelling and getting denser. i was calculating 50 days, when i started to flush at day 35, so im loosing quite a few fan leaves as friday would have been harvest, but i might let em go longer as it is my first run with this beautiful genetic.

i smoked a tiny bud for a tester last night 46days, and the burnt smell was extremly floral. the taste was spicy in the cheeks and floral on the tounge. but sweet, made me have alot of spit (saliva) creeper up high, made my heart race a little, kinda smily, i could feel my cheeks and behind my eyes. im pleasently suprised by the taste,and high. i enjoyed the joint, and cant wait till the trichs are slightly amber and dried properly.

heres the pics. mostly bud shots for day 46.
picture.php

day 46 bud shot
picture.php

day 47 right side straight shot
picture.php

47 right shot on angle
picture.php

47 left side angle
picture.php

47 square top with a shit load of fresh pistals
picture.php

46 budshot
picture.php

46 days
picture.php

this one too 46 days.

what are your thoughts on days till done?

hope you enjoy the pics:joint:

im done the upkeep for tonight

im done the upkeep for tonight

tomorrow, when i open up the door it will be 7 weeks, :woohoo:
the worst is over, or so i think. im still seeing no slowing out in these plants. the tops and sides are still bursting with new growth. they are starting to put on the weight some are really having a hard time keeping themselves upright. i have to turn them almost daily to keep em balanced out. im not complaining :wallbash: i just didnt make this one user friendly is all...

well ive been flushing now for 14 days and im loosing alot of fan leaves. and im thinking at least another week if not longer. well ill know for the next time i use the bagseed clones.... gonna loose a little but gain in taste.

anyone got suggestions on wht strain im running????? comparing to pics it looks simalar to sour d, and the 65-70 day finish time might fit the bill..
the descriptions of taste and smells and buud structure too... im hoping its as bomb as the grow reports say too....:smoke: anyhoo... take care all. cc

tric shots. i dont have a microscope and i have a crappy camera.
some of the trics are looking amber but others look crystal clear....

any ideas.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

anybody wanna give there 2 cents

day 49 yeah 7 weeks gone.

day 49 yeah 7 weeks gone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all shots are from today i tired to get some with flouro lighting before the hids switched on but i was a little too slow..

i looked up some kush strains and it does look similar. i dont know what to think i stopped ferts at day 35 so if she really does need like 63 days or whatever what is my best option.
cut early or let it go the distance and suffer alot of yellow buds. or fert and have shitty tastinf weed.....
how many weeks can a plant be flushed for and still grow well??????
im at 14 days already and have at least a week to go. so any neg affects for 21 days of flush?

as you can see im losing too many leaves, ive been giving molassas though out the whole flowering its making them use up everything they got left..... im thinking theyll be out of energy before they finish properly

some budshots from day 51.

some budshots from day 51.

mystery bud, it looks alot like the bud off the cover of jorge cervants indoor bible. the one in the mh bulb.... same colours and structure. ive got the little mini buds popping out the sides of my colas...

:joint: ill be smoking soon... this ones for yous.. and if anyone can help me out with the strain... :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

please someone, tell me what you think strain could be. im thinking its a 56-63day strain. smells sour skunky and tastes very complex floral....

H

humboldtlocal

Great job. I always liked coliseum grows though I have never done one myself. Your strain looks like sour diesel to me. Also looks very kushy. Looks like it could come down in about a week but I am sure it would swell a lot more with a couple weeks. Most Diesels and Kushs need at least ten weeks.

sito007

very impressive crack, when you planing to harvest ? my friend is growing some nice baggy seeds from chronic we smoked but not sure when to harvest himself they are going on day 50 tomorrow and the flushing begins , he plans on using molassas to flush until day 65 or 70. what you think

humboltlocal, thanks for the reply and suggestion,. im thinking kush too,, i got the high times with canada's top 13 weeds and the sour d thats in it looks identical to my weed.
im thinking the same thing.

sito007- ive been using both canna boost (sugar cane) and molassas thoughout the entire grow, they vegged about 10 days and flowering now for like 52. ive been flushing since day 35 thou. if your buddies weed looks like mine i would say good timing on the flush, i had bad timing...

Im hoping that because they are running on empty fert wise, i hope that they still have the energy to finish properly. i wanst expecting this to be a long flowering kush strain. but whatever you live and learn, itll be better next time.

if it really is a sour d strain i expect to cut around day 62 so about another week to 10 days. im fucking anxious....

CC

Grizz

Veteran
I just harvested a sd ibl f2 that went damn near 85 days, dident think that bitch would ever finish, I was figuring around 65 days so stared flushing around 55 days, she yielded 3 oz in a stadium. crazy I know
CC u are doing the stadium the way its designed to be ran, I have changed my style somewhat and am vegging longer and growing less plants because Im a piss poor cloner, lol..

joesy whales, thanks for the compliment. did your plants look like mine? im not even sure these are sd.

WTF do i do now. cut early cause of flushing to early or push them till they are yellow as hell??????

Grizz

Veteran
no mine dident look like yours at all, mine had a main cola like a fat baseball bat and airy buds, that one of yours looks kinda kushy to me

well im trying to upload more pics but its not working tonight.. ill be back tomorrow with some updates and pics of the past couple days. and some pics of the dried product...

day 54

day 54

ok. pics finally uploaded.. they are off the shelves in the watering table.. they are coming along pretty damn nicely, the tips of the buds are growing out more vertical making almost all the buds look like spear tips.. pretty neat.. coming close to harvest, im having too much leaf loss to leave them in there much longer. i decided i dont want to loose too much hash cause of my flushing way too early mistake..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php