What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stadium northern farmer style.

50 Days....

50 Days....

we're coming to an end of our grow... so here are some close up shots of the Whiteberry and M-39. Enjoy... there will be updates after we cut on the yield.

M-39
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WhiteBerry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Growing..... LMG :smokeit:

friday night i did about 5-6 hours of trimming and lmg and i did 10 hours each on saturday. we cut 82 whiteberries and 18 m39's. its on the racks and screens drying ill throw up some pics eventually lol with yeilds. i got some pics from the night i started cuttting ill ad up too..

pics. not many uploading now is way too slow..

pics. not many uploading now is way too slow..

well i took more pics of the shit while drying on clothes racks and screens, i still have 1 plants growing its at 55 days and ill let it go still to see if the weight will go up..

my next batch went into flowering on the day i cut and im about 18 days from my next harvest another batch of whiteberry that went from rooted clones into flo. to see what it would give. the plants are alot shorter more compact but the buds arent very big. ill post up comparison photos eventually.

for thats all for now.
CC

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

final count came in..

final count came in..

i had close to 52 oz's whiteberry, 8oz's of m39, and 6oz's of sour diesel. for just over 4 pounds. these whiteberries with the many phenos waqsnt the best plants to run in a vert system, ive been weeding out the lanky phenos for the next big run.
my goal will be 5 lbs next run, ill have half whiteberry and half dragonflys.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE,
good take. i love the set up too. im going to be flowering my first whiteberry's soon. i cant wait till shes done...

NFR

i had close to 52 oz's whiteberry, 8oz's of m39, and 6oz's of sour diesel. for just over 4 pounds. these whiteberries with the many phenos waqsnt the best plants to run in a vert system, ive been weeding out the lanky phenos for the next big run.
my goal will be 5 lbs next run, ill have half whiteberry and half dragonflys.

That is some pretty good looking buds!:artist:

If you don't mind my suggetsing, you could deffinately put more plants in there if that is an option? I see lots of wall getting prime light instead of plant. I'm sure the lankier strains you mention are also giving me that appearance.

some pictures of the finished buds,

some pictures of the finished buds,

:good:
alright i guess. this one plant stripped with a little damp stems weighted 30g not to shabby but still too lanky... take care folks, CC

vert lights some shelfs and shit..

vert lights some shelfs and shit..

8 1/2 lights (1 hps overheating ballast turned on off. on off...)
6 hps 3 mh. 200 whiteberries. 13.5lb run.. had some mold problems near the end. lost about a half a p. this finished 15 august. average temps sat around 90degf. humitity sat around 70%
1 10000btu a/c lol... never thought that it would turn out soo great but i guess the whiteberries dont mind tthe heat and humidity.

also the light cycle was 13 hours of light 11 hours of darkness the whole run.. NO HERMIES. i never had buds this bigg on 12/12.

enjoy.. and take car folks. CC