What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

It's some stuff I bought at the hardware store, not my own mix, Neudorff Spruzit. Maybe it also has soap, some kind of emulsifier is needed for sure to mix the rapeseed oil with water, but they only mention the active ingredients on the label.

Yep, did spray off after with water.
it is good stuff. i use it . it does contain fatty acids

goingrey

Also bought some seeds. Purple Queen beans and Cherry Belle radishes, starting some of both straight away, and different kinds of strawberries for next year as often they are sold out Februaryish prime time (or I just forget).

shiva82

Also bought some seeds. Purple Queen beans and Cherry Belle radishes, starting some of both straight away, and different kinds of strawberries for next year as often they are sold out Februaryish prime time (or I just forget).
strawberry seeds or starts ? i need to go check on mine shortly

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
your veggie talk is makin me hungray.
IMAG1275.jpg

shiva82

i checked over the plants at the farm. two losses . one dehydrated pepper obviously not watered on time and only watered by my mate after it nearly died , so i replaced that one and a butternut squash has either been eaten or my mate thought it was a weed. apart from some minor bug damage everything is looking as good as can be in the circumstances

goingrey

Vaping a mix of Fast Eddy and CBD Dosi... like a 1:3 THC:CBD ratio I guess. Man that Fast Eddy is a strong smelling strain. A small bud perfumes the room, like half a gram max.

goingrey

wish i had more queen mother seeds to hunt through or lily or edy

I guess the Fast Eddy is quite far removed from the Queen Mother but it's in there yeah along with NYCD, Cheese and "ruderalis" (Lowryder?).

Anyway this little bud, the smell smacks you in the face when you enter the room... :D

f.jpg

The one I tried to grow to replace the herm I took out died on me. :( Not enough light.