What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

It's not a bad job to have. You just add "a chance of precipitation " to your forecast
sign me up . sounds a great job to be involved in

this carbon neutral malarky is easy work with maximum profit . now i understand why they have popped up out of their caves into society . grabblers

Last edited:

shiva82

they can send a go pro 300 million km's to mars on a shopping trolley and send video images back to earth....

what a world . all i can do is laugh some days

goingrey

i had to order some more ph up , so i can raise my ec. i'm at an e.c of 0.9 in the tank with no amendments , and this girl needs to be at 1.2 ec with this ionic grow i'm using as base formula.
pH up, interesting. I've got a bottle but not sure what it's needed for. :D Only needed to raise after using too much pH-, and did it with plain 7.5 tap water.

What kind of pH are you aiming for in the tank? And how acidic is it with the Ionic Grow alone?

shiva82

pH up, interesting. I've got a bottle but not sure what it's needed for. :D Only needed to raise after using too much pH-, and did it with plain 7.5 tap water.

What kind of pH are you aiming for in the tank? And how acidic is it with the Ionic Grow alone?
it is half soil and half pon , i fluctuate between 5.8 and 6.2 . ionic mixes to 1 ec with my water and becomes ph 5.2 . stays a tad low for my liking . the thing with ionic i like, is that is does not drift much at all in the res. no matter temp etc

shiva82

ordered some mighty pads, that i'm going to cut and place in my cheap vape for hash and oil hits. some cotton below it maybe to stop any chance of gunking up. tired of replacing coils in my other travel vape pen

goingrey

it is half soil and half pon , i fluctuate between 5.8 and 6.2 . ionic mixes to 1 ec with my water and becomes ph 5.2 . stays a tad low for my liking . the thing with ionic i like, is that is does not drift much at all in the res. no matter temp etc
5.2 is pretty low yeah

goingrey

t.jpg

Score!

Wanted a tea plant for some time but haven't come across any. Even tried to pop some expensive seeds to no avail (not super expensive but like cannabis seed prices).

But now found some and they were even 50% off so I bought three.

Next step is to figure out how to keep them alive. :D

Some aphid damage on the leaves so I did a couple sprays with some pyrethrin and rapeseed oil in water.

shiva82

View attachment 19002977

Score!

Wanted a tea plant for some time but haven't come across any. Even tried to pop some expensive seeds to no avail (not super expensive but like cannabis seed prices).

But now found some and they were even 50% off so I bought three.

Next step is to figure out how to keep them alive. :D

Some aphid damage on the leaves so I did a couple sprays with some pyrethrin and rapeseed oil in water.
a bit of safer soap to emulsify it . be careful using that mix on cannabis leaf , make sure you rinse off after contact . on glossy leaves such as the tea plant then it is fine. i use the perythrum rapeseed mix, but as a soil dunk . i ignore the instructions lol .

always rinse off after say 15 minutes of contact . job done , rinse off with soap and water, and then rinse the soap and water with just water

goingrey

a bit of safer soap to emulsify it . be careful using that mix on cannabis leaf , make sure you rinse off after contact . on glossy leaves such as the tea plant then it is fine. i use the perythrum rapeseed mix, but as a soil dunk . i ignore the instructions lol .

always rinse off after say 15 minutes of contact . job done , rinse off with soap and water, and then rinse the soap and water with just water
It's some stuff I bought at the hardware store, not my own mix, Neudorff Spruzit. Maybe it also has soap, some kind of emulsifier is needed for sure to mix the rapeseed oil with water, but they only mention the active ingredients on the label.

Yep, did spray off after with water.

Latest posts

Latest posts