What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i was meant to have a check up today at the dentist , i have had to cancel the last 4 times, resulting in 2 years, without having to visit the sadistic bastards lol . although , i keep them happy enough in case i need them

the last time i was there was to have a wisdom tooth out

i have vegetables to tend to

shiva82

just preparing tomato world . 16 plants , 2 of which will go in autopots . seedlings doing ok . just need to germinate back up moonshine sweetcorns looking at the situation . will germinate more trays this week. the potting shed with be converted into my dahlia house and clone room , tool shed, and the other plastic covered potting shed i will be growing all my leafy greens and salads on the two tiers. i'm starting to understand the different routes i have been flowing this season so far ,and plugging in the pieces.

shabba

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12

shiva82

the passion flower struggled in the rich soil mix , they grew beautifully in a rocky crap soil at my house a couple seasons ago , so i dug it up and placed it in the drainpipe pot that is perlite , rock and soil blend . it should recover , if not , i order another .

shiva82

chippy fish. cod . 4.80 uk pound per fish. not a bad price . half for me and half for my cat . simple traditional food . irie

Attachments

• IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
good evening compadres.
got the go ahead from some german friends to come visit later this week.
looking forward to get baked from the german weedtrails. probably no need for active partaking with my type of tolerance. just wait at the busstop next to a smoker haha.

goingrey

good evening compadres.
got the go ahead from some german friends to come visit later this week.
looking forward to get baked from the german weedtrails. probably no need for active partaking with my type of tolerance. just wait at the busstop next to a smoker haha.
Report back with your findings hehe, what is Germany toking..