What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Seeds mafia-critical jack & gorilla cake- too late ⏰ for comp, diary instead.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 9 of flowering
All looking well , just given them a good watering… i was going to do it last night but they seemed a little damp so I gave them an extra day.

I think I will feed them on the next watering, they look like they could use some plus the runoff is coming through pretty clear now

Group shot
IMG_3417.jpeg

Gorilla cake
IMG_3418.jpeg

The jacks at the back
IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

And twisty jack bringing up the rear
IMG_3421.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
First feed tonight, leaves were starting to look like they needed some nourishment.
4.5 litres of blue miracle grow goodness between them and hardly any runoff… they can have a rest from seeing me tomorrow then I’ll water and take some pictures on Sunday night :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Took pictures last night, had a joint then promptly deleted them all having forgotten to post them 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
I’ll try again tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 14 flower
All seems well, gorilla looks a bit droopy leaved tonight but overall fine
Here they are straight after a water

Group
IMG_3450.jpeg

Gorilla cake
IMG_3451.jpeg

Jacks
IMG_3452.jpeg

IMG_3453.jpeg

IMG_3454.jpeg

A gorilla budlet
IMG_3455.jpeg

And a jack
IMG_3456.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 21 flower
Starting to fade a bit on the older leaves so I think the soil is depleted and they are hungry girls- I’m going to increase feed to every second watering from tomorrow (next feed) and see how they go.

Twisty jack has some odd leaf vein colour but she’s trooping on, and seems to be the first with noticeable resin.

Group
IMG_3479.jpeg

Gorilla cake
IMG_3480.jpeg

The back jacks
IMG_3481.jpeg

IMG_3482.jpeg

And twisty jack
IMG_3483.jpeg

Gorilla buds
IMG_3484.jpeg

IMG_3485.jpeg

And jack
IMG_3486.jpeg

IMG_3487.jpeg

LndRcLvr

Plants look great Mr Brunch

For any growers missing their sustainably sourced peat compost that live in the south / south west of the UK

google 'The Compost Centre Woking' - They sell plenty of products you may like.

There may be a trade seller like this in your own area no doubt. i think it's only public retailers that are subject to the peat ban for now.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Plants look great Mr Brunch

For any growers missing their sustainably sourced peat compost that live in the south / south west of the UK

google 'The Compost Centre Woking' - They sell plenty of products you may like.

There may be a trade seller like this in your own area no doubt. i think it's only public retailers that are subject to the peat ban for now.
I am only a stones throw from Woking 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 29 flower
Drinking fast… think I’m going to have to be watering near on every day in future, as they’re drying the soil out quick

Gorilla cake and a bud of hers:
IMG_3503.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

Jacks and a jack bud:
IMG_3504.jpeg

IMG_3505.jpeg

IMG_3506.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 37 flower
Looking gorgeous apart from ugly jack (formerly known as twisty jack ) whose leaves have taken to going brown and crispy… but at least she’s still budding up and frosty I guess.
The jacks have that lemon smell about them, and my arm just brushed against the gorilla cake… beautiful orangeish/ nearly tropical but hard to place smell… very tempting. Can’t wait to try her.

Pics
Group
IMG_3535.jpeg
Gorilla cake
IMG_3536.jpeg

Jacks at the back
IMG_3537.jpeg

IMG_3538.jpeg

Ugly jack
IMG_3539.jpeg

Gorilla bud
IMG_3540.jpeg

Jack bud
IMG_3541.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 49
Gorilla cake smells almost indescribable… going to be a challenge at smoke report time. Removed a few yellowed leaves and she is incredibly sticky as well.
IMG_3583.jpeg

IMG_3588.jpeg

Jacks are still going strong, removed a few leaves on them and it’s an old school peppery Jack smell
Can’t wait
IMG_3585.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg